• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunbound!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    This is the thread for the online game Gunbound for those of you who dont know what it is its a very popular game where you choose your vehicles and items and earn money for avatars and battle it out the the money you get is based on how good you did in the fight like if you get direct shots you get 10 to 30 gold and you can get shots called bunge shots when you destroy all the ground under your opponet and they fall and loss thats like 100 gold but if you win the battle you always get 100 gold and there are other scores to for earning diffrent shots or damage or the angle you shot it at well i dont think i can post the link so i wont until i get the O.K to heres a pic of what the vehicles look like the Knight and Dragon bots are the rare ones you get if you get lucky when you choose random bot and get them there are 4 modes in gunbound solo where you choose a bot and battle it out to see who wins tag which is sorta the same thing but you get to use 2 bots one with full hp and one with half hp there is jewel mode where you shoot these little targets that have numbers on them the more the number the more the hp and the more you have to do to destroy it you win when you get 100 jewel points and last but not least this is meant for 2 on 2 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 matchs this mode is called score for on 2 on 2 each team gets a score of 3 each time on of there teamates lose they lose a point when you lose all your points your team loses or if you dont get to set your mobile after you lose and all your team losses and thats basically the game so see ya.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Yeah, I used to play Gunbound, a nice little Worms clone that works surprisingly well. I hate what the GIS team have done recently, they've set an IP lock down on your accounts, so if you're on a different IP you can't change/buy new avatar pieces. Which really messed most people up cos my IP changes regularly (and I've moved house recently, so it changed again)

Apart from that, it's a sweet game. I used to own with Grub (yes, the Grub!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Yeah grub is yet a good one but i own everyone with the Raon Launcher its so sweet cause if you want to bunge use 1 if you want serious damage use 2 and send your little bombs out that game is seriousally addicting they put on some new avatars to one looks like cooler from dbz seeya.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    Rayquaza Champion said:
    Yeah grub is yet a good one but i own everyone with the Raon Launcher its so sweet cause if you want to bunge use 1 if you want serious damage use 2 and send your little bombs out that game is seriousally addicting they put on some new avatars to one looks like cooler from dbz seeya.

They aren't bombs they are babies as my friends say (Yes they are a tad immature but who isn't?) Raon Launcher rocks!!!!! Bungee mania Tee hee. ^^ Stone Axe....I would be higher but I change accounts, and BTW, GIS changed it so you set your security level, if it's high then it IP checks, if not only password checks.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I used to play...then I stopped a while ago because it got a bit boring. I mainly use Boomer. I was a double gold ax when I stopped playing, maybe I'll start playing it again.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    yeah grub all the way! I don't even use it because of the gold, although that is a nice bonus. I use it cause it's cute and easy to use. XD

I started playing a little over a year ago. I don't play much anymore.. but it was fun at the time. I had the most awesome hawaiian outfit complete with sun stick and red face paint XD

f!Re

Shige's #1 fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    i own with grub too :laugh:
    but my main bot is mage and lighting...

Years
    I used to play Gunbound. I mainly used Aduka and A.Sate.
    Like what PazzKat said, I just bungeed the people at audiumroot or something like that.
    good times, good times... XD

-Z-

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Double gold ax...that was a year ago, then I stopped playing.

my usernames: ph33rdubbs, chichiri97

Yep...I'm on sometimes...not a lot.

Rave Master

R4V3 M4$T3R
    Years
    gunbound is da bomb^^

i am a yellow chicken cuz i started over, but before i started over i was a red dragon!!!!!he hee

oh, and, my avatars i had before i restarted was:
    Gold Helmet
    Creature Violet(it sucks)
    Chief Hair
    and something else...

well anyways my name on gunbound is GoldGun121

so add me to your buddy list on the game and i will accept!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Uhm, I just merged the two gunbound threads cause they were right next to each other and it lookt silly. ^_^

MetalGearX

Banned
    Years
    I used to play gunbound too I had Golden helmet, golden hammer,arch angel armor, and a p.e.t-2 i think and i dun play anymore so i dont know if my account is still there.
    My rank was a wizards hat i think or was it a dragon im not sure i forgot. But i remember my friend was a purple dragon i can remember that tho he was soo skilled...

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i play gunbound
    im a sapphire wand
    anyone wants to add me them PM me
    im on quite a bit

oh and metalgearX i very much doubt you were a dragon unless you cheated, because all dragons do cheat in some way

MetalGearX

Banned
    Years
    Umm i found out that i was a wizard hat and i dont think anyone can cheat really I heard its called hacking and they usually ban ur account if they catch you bc i know, I had an account that i hacked from someone and I stole all their gp's but they didnt find my real account so im not that sad.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    theres no such thing as a wixards hat!!
    ive been playing for years
    so you either played a long time ago or you're lying
    i repeat "there is no wizards hat"

oh and i buy avatar items from my friends house all the time
    dont know what the problem is there

Back