• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gundam EXCEL OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
@Loki - Gaspers! Why would you eat just my face? I hear humans taste like horse. Also, My post will be up by tonight, actually. Were not doing anything important in school, just state issued tests that reflect all we've learned. I think I can stay up late.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Wilt i see a small error... i'm gonna assume when you said Vestal at the end, that you meant Sov

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
Yes, yes.... Sorry. The only Gundam anime I watched was Gundam: Seed. I'm watching the DVD right now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
its okay, none of the names or anything are from the other animes, only the designs are taken from the show. The customizations and characters are all user made

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
I was talking to a sexy beast not fit for PG eyes when I went to the park today. After it water gunned me and fed me Doom o' Flakes I asked them how I should fight in the battles of this RP since my Gundam was designed for recon purposes. The monster didn't have any idea and just said to be like a back up. I don't really think that would work out to well since Jared has an extremely short attention span and is not very observant.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
mmm the monster probably should have said "use your imagination and make due until a mission using your skills are needed"

Since i had planned this mission before your Gundam existed, there wasn't a real role for him. When we get down to mars you'll have a more prominent role in mission operations, until then just do what you can

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i know this is a double post but i'll just let it merge... i'll be posting soon, just hang in there. I've got quite a bit to do on top of RPing and such so i may be a bit

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Yeah, well the monster isn't very good at RPing, so cut it some slack. It's not fit for PG eyes.

xD

And it's not a double post, so don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back