• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guns, Aura, Vengeance

Absol Perfect Distaster

Lethal Razor Wind!
    Years
    Chapter 5

Warning: Extreme violence (I'm not joking), slight sexual content.

Sorry for my disappearance for the people that actually read this story. Some stuff came up (really bad stuff), but now I'm back and ready to write. This next chapter is probably the most mediocre chapter I've written since I rushed on it, so try to bear with me. Read and Review would be appreciated.

[FONT=&quot] Chapter 5: Typhlosive Pair[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] After waking up in the luxurious room of the yacht, we were still some where in the middle of the sea gliding through the calm waters. I walked in the bathroom and turned the shower faucet on to warm up the water. The shower was its own room with glass doors and walls.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] After the hot water created enough steam to fog up the mirrors, I was done showering; Celsius was sitting up on the bed looking groggy. I opened the door to let steam engulf the space around the bathroom.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I finally get to wash in a large clean shower," I began relieved, "How was your sleep?" [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was wrapping myself with a towel when I noticed that all of the scars I got from bullet wounds these past few months were gone! After I examined the area where the scars are supposed to be I looked at Celsius who was gazing at me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh, yeah I finally slept well," she snapped.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I kept drying myself off when I heard Celsius talking to her self too softly for me to hear. "I can't wait until you grow older Rayn."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What was that?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh uh, I said I can not wait until… we throw them over. Yeah, I can't wait until we throw these Mafia bastards over board."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I know me neither, but I have to gain their trust before we do anything."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] The clothes that I have worn for the past year and a half were back on. Now it's time for Celsius to do some explaining. "So Celsius, explain this… legend… prophesy thing you call it to me. Everything that Lucario has told you." I made direct eye contact with her from across the room. I was demanding to know what this is all about.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She sighed, "Okay, you're going to have to bear with me. It all started with Aura Guardians, which were humans that could control aura back then."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know who those guys are since I did a report on them for school. I was all ears for Celsius because I know this story can change my life. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"There was this one guardian named Sir Rein, who was a man of peace. World wide he was called 'Power of the Wave' for being the most powerful Aura Guardian to live. And he had a partner, Sir Aaron, which was known as 'Hero of the Wave'. Just like Sir Rein he helped keep peace between pokémon and humans. Lucario told me that they were good friends that traveled together performing good deeds and all of that. Oh, and Rein is the only human ever known to control Ho-Oh while Aaron is the only human to control Lugia…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She paused for a long time "Go on," I pushed on.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] "Rein has the main responsibility of keeping humans and pokémon together without conflict, but I think 150 years ago, he died after the Brass Tower collapsed while he was still trying to escape."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I know what you are talking about, but where is this entire story going?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] "I'm getting there! That Tower was set on fire by war caused by conflict between pokémon and humans of different regions, and Aaron died months later by preventing a major battle from igniting. These events made Rein so pissed off by the fact that all the work he did to keep peace was for nothing. He planned on killing every human in the battle field. Before the war, humans and pokémon fought and hated each other, until Rein and Aaron united us together. But now that bond is half way broken which is why now we see humans treating pokémon like crap today. Aaron kept his cool so he survived for a few more months. Both of the best Aura Guardians dead, Ho-Oh and Lugia worked hard to reincarnate the souls of the two, and the souls will be brought back to Earth 150 years later. Lucario said that Rein's anger is still trapped and concealed in his soul. The anger is fueled by the hate between humans and pokémon. He was a man that solved problems with peace but Lucario said that now the anger changed his soul. He was planning to bring back peace by force by killing all of the human soldiers. As for Aaron's soul, his is still calm…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"And…" I was starting to get nervous from this story.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] "So here's the weird part, you are the reincarnated soul of Sir Rein, which means his soul is part of yours."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was so shocked to hear that. I didn't know whether to believe it or just brush it off. Is that why I had control over aura that night? And is that why I like to defend myself by killing or brutally injuring my enemies; because I have Rein's soul merged into mines? "Wow, I really don't know what to say right now."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"This is why I didn't want to tell you about this. Lucario also said that Lugia and Ho-Oh will trade their masters' souls due to the extreme anger and violence that is found in Reins soul. In other words Lugia now belongs to Sir Rein because Lugia are known to have devastating powers while Ho-Oh now belongs to Sir Aaron. Ho-Oh and Lugia fled after their master's death. They are awaiting the right time to help bring back peace."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Wow, so what about Sir Aaron's soul where does that go?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Same thing, it goes to another person, and that person will also have powers of aura too. And Lucario said that you two are supposed to meet one day and help unite Humans and pokémon back together."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From every word that Celsius said, I grew more shocked and confused, but I didn't want to show it. After all, I asked for this information. "So I and some other kid will save the world one day from a devastating war and unite pokémon and humans together. Well I would actually enjoy a place where pokémon and humans can live together happily. So later I can learn how to use aura? Wait what about the part where Lugia belongs to its master? Does that mean it belongs to me now?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I don't know about that. Wow you would be the second person ever recorded to have a Lugia."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I hope I do catch it one day. Wow, me an Aura Guardian. You know, this might not actually be that bad. I mean I'll be a hero. I just wonder what that other person might be, and where do I find him?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]----------[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What, he used aura before!" M-4 yelled shocked standing up from his seat.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yes when Garand and I watched that very shoot out he survived, I saw a very large amount of aura inside his body," Livius answered.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I just don't get it. How can he survive a shoot out that massive, and how could he have been calm the entire time?" True, no one can not survive a fight that massive without proper training.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's mainly because of the hidden power he has stored in his body. Trust me if it wasn't for aura, he would've died living with Juggernaut."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Are you absolutely sure he has aura?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Don't question my nephew like that M-4!" yelled The Don pointing a finger at my master from his desk, "He wouldn't say tauros **** like that when it comes to looking through a kid's past. My nephew is one of the few people in the world that possesses aura so he is never wrong." The Don was irritated at my master for questioning his thoughts. After all Livius is right about everything all the time.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Speaking of looking through a kid's past, I couldn't penetrate Jonathan's thoughts or memories. It seems that a mental aura block is preventing me from looking, but he is not controlling it. As a matter of fact from the readings I'm getting in his aura, he does not know how to control it at all. That mental block is involuntary."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I'm getting even more excited about Jonathan the more you find out about him. His powers would be beyond perfect for our organization." Garand didn't even care about the fact that Jonathan's mind can't be read. Normally if recruits' memories are a threat to the Mafia, the Don orders M-60 to execute that person.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"But sir, since Livius can't scan his mind it might not be safe to have Jonathan in our team. He could possibly be planning something. We'll never know," My master pleaded. From the psychic I am it seems that my master is actually jealous.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"But he might be one of the best assassins we will ever have on the roster M-4," Garand said, "He can learn the powers of aura. The Don will decide."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Of course, besides the best way for us to really see his true strength is for him to survive our main test. M-4, go find Jonathan and explain to him what he must do in order to become an assassin of Mafia 14."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My master replied with loyalty and we left The Don's Quarters.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"That's just ****! I'm getting sick and tired of this aura crap! Listen Jewel, When we find Jonathan I want you to scan his memories. I don't want any competition." Master demanded.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I understand Jose."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]--------[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Celsius and I were walking down the hallway when we stumbled across Jose. He looked like he was in a hurry.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh there you are Jonathan; I've been looking for you."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What do you m-" I was shocked to see that he has one of the hardest-to-find pokémon in Hoenn. The pink furred pokémon that was on all fours with a ruby jewel imbedded in her forehead began wagging her dual pronged tails. "Espeon, female, 5 of 48; where did you ever find that!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh yeah, her name is Jewel, my most trusted beast. I found her as an eevee in the wild by accident. You know what; where in the hell did you ever find a torchik? They're hard as hell to find, and you can't get one until you're ten."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah my dad knew a torchik breeder that worked for the Hoenn league, so he gave me Celsius."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jose's pupils began dilating again. "Are you ****ing serious, you couldn't find anything?" he asked Jewel.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It looked like Jewel was speaking to him psychically.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Find what Jose?" I asked curious to what he was talking about.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Nothing and call me M-4 not Jose. Anyways The Don wanted me to explain to you what is going to happen to you once we get to the mansion, so here's the microwave version. When we get to the mansion, you have at least two days to get situated because in order for you to join Mafia 14-"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Wait; fully explain to me why in the hell does the Don like to use kids as assassins instead of adults? That seems stupid."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Actually it's not kids, it's more of teenagers; don't listen to M-60."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What about you? You're not a teenager."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's a long story, but to answer the first question, his idea ain't stupid because he finds teenagers without a life to live for and teaches them combat, so that'll help the Mafia when we turn into adults. Anyways, you must fight other teenagers that are just like you, and we need 20 people to do that, and you are the 20th find. The other 19 have proven that they can kick some ass just like you. So sorry, but you have a short amount of time to get comfortable before the fight. There are five rounds; the first being the 'alternate round' which places winners with winners and losers with losers, so if you lose the alternate round you will be paired with another loser for the first round. Here's the ****ed up part, if you lose the first two rounds you can't join Mafia 14, and-"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was too deep in the thought of fighting teenagers that I didn't hear the last few words he said. "How old are these guys, and how do you expect me to fight older kids?" Fighting vicious teenagers![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Don't worry about it because you handled a whole bunch of adults at the docks a few nights ago, and if you want to stay in the 'kick ass mansion', you must fight and win. Anyways all the fights will be watched by The Don, Garand, Livius, and the Mafia 14 members including myself. The fights can become too much for you so stay on your feet because we will start throwing weapons in to the arena if we feel like it. I don't want to see you ***** and cry.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Dialga Palkia, this sounds like… retarded tauros ****! I have to fight other kids that are just like me but older? What about pokémon?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hey don't insult the Don. No, all pokémon brought by kids will stay with the audience. Okay so if you do win the fights I will explain everything because I can tell you're still confused. And I mean everything."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"As long as we don't have to kill each other I don't have a problem." I'm not looking forward to fighting older kids, but I have fought adults and I injured most of them. Besides, I don't enjoy beating the crap out of innocent people. It looks as if these guys were forced into this fight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Well I did say the fights can become beasty."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] "So you and M-60 are the best of the Mafia 14 right now, but you guys aren't even over 13 yet and you say you find teenagers to join Mafia 14?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"That's what the Don say's, and like I said, the way M-60 and I came here is a long story. There's only nine Mafia 14 members right now, so there are 20 kids ready to fight and only one of them will join us."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] An intercom on the yacht speakers sounded and the captain of the ship announced that we have docked. M-4 led Celsius and I to the Don, Livius, M-60, and Garand. After the greetings the Don gave me, all of us exited the yacht and there was a long black limo awaiting us down on the concrete. Everyone else got in while Celsius and I got in last, I didn't want to be rude hence it would cause me bad attention. Inside was darkened by the limo tint windows but the floor was lit by streams of neon lights running down the walkway. The lights would fade to a different color as time went by.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"So how do you like all of this so far Jonathan?" The Don asked, "You still seem mad about something. Are you okay?" The limo began accelerating out of the docks.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I'm fine." I always look pissed. Get used to it and blame it on Juggernaut for getting me depressed. "I don't even know if I deserve this luxury," I blankly said. I really don't care about any of the luxurious treatment right now.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Cheer up Jonathan. What's bothering you?" the Don worried.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Nothing, I'm fine." The only thing I'm happy about is finally getting to the Mafia. As I sat next to the Don on looking the grunts, something ignited memories and flashbacks. The pictures were clearer than before. The men that killed my family not only wore black, but also wore ties or had patterns of a specific color. That color is purple. These grunts are wearing the exact Arceus forsaken color and pattern of the men that killed my family. The main hint is that each grunt I've seen so far is wearing a purple tie and collar, and The Don was now wearing a white suit with purple patterns hat to represent his men. It must be their color to represent the organization.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I kept gazing out the window the entire ride. We were heading north to north west for all I know. After about a half hour we ended up stopping in front of a gate. The gate was guarded by two guards all wearing black. They let us go, knowing it was their own leader that wanted in. It was just one road that connected the gate to the Mansion which was five minutes to reach after entering the gate.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"We're finally here Jonathan. Try to get used to the scenery," M-60 commented.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Celsius and I got out of the limo to find an extremely large triple level Mansion in front of me. Looking around the whole complex was blocked out by a brick wall lining up the land and road that led to the exit. I looked back at the mansion to find lots of patios and large decorated windows in the front which stretched over three-hundred feet going left to right. So the front side of the house was probably 600 feet long. The walls were painted a light red shading, and the entranced had stoned stairs that led up to the double doors. Above the steps was a domed glass roof being supported by carved pillars. M-60 was right behind waiting for us to walk inside.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Nice to see you shocked instead of pissed," He remarked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Celsius stepped in followed by me. In the middle of the space was a fountain that stretched all the way up to the second floor with points and barbs lining the fountain spraying water to the pool. Two sets of stairs curved out giving an entrance to the second and third level on each side. Behind me was the third level on looking the first. There were more rooms and hallways in all of the directions I was facing. Did I forget to mention that the flooring was white shiny marble like ice and the walls had pillars supporting the roof above me?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Ok Jonathan and Celsius, follow me. I'll show you two to your new room," a feminine voice offered.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I snapped out of my trance and looked around the room to find only Celsius, M-60, and I standing up. "Did you say that M-60?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Since when in the hell did I sound like a girl. Never had a psychic talk to you before?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I looked around some more to find Jewel standing directly in front of me. Her tails were waving as she smiled at me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I said that," she began, "Now if you would follow me to your room please."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Without warning, "Back off *****!" Celsius growled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Celsius what the hell! Show some respect okay, she's harmless." Celsius had slightly calmed down but still gave her a dirty look.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Okay continuing to your rooms." The little pink pokémon led us to the third level and walked us down a long hallway until we stopped at the ninth door.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] I opened it to see that it looked a lot like the room in the yacht. If a guest room looks like this then what does the master bed room look like?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I suggest giving Celsius a bath before continuing on with my tour." Jewel left the room while keeping an eye on Celsius the whole time who stared daggers back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After she left I closed the door behind me. "That was close Celsius. Keep your anger down; we don't want to get tortured. Why the hell did you do that for."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I know I'm sorry but I can't explain it."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I gave her an odd look. Normally I wouldn't let this slide past but these are people who killed my family. "It's okay." [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Do I really need to take a bath?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Normally I would give you a bath every two years, but it's about to be two years so it doesn't even matter."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Awe crap," She sighed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Wait a sec." I looked over Celsius before I remembered that evolved female pokémon must use a paw scrub in order for them to handle their chest by them selves as respect. Great I need to find one. "Stay here I'll be right back."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I left the room to luckily find M-4 down the hallway.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hey do you have a paw scrub I can borrow? You know those scrubs with a handle so pokémon can slip it over there paw and scrub their you-know-what."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No I do not."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What, but you should at least have one. Your Espeon is a final form and she already grew breasts, just like most other ground female pokémon do." Jewel's cheeks were shaded red after my comment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Uh okay, it's not like I ****ing stare, squeeze, or **** ****. The hell you come from? Freak." He began walking off with Jewel by his side while I cursed at him from his ignorant remark. "I am just joking don't take it seriously."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Disappointed I walked back to my room. I walked inside and Celsius had turned on the faucet to hot already preparing the large oval bath tub.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What are you looking for Rayn?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I need to find a paw scrub, but M-4 didn't have one, so-"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's okay… I don't need one if you can't find one."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What, but now you have… you know."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Its fine, I really don't mind."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With that Celsius turned off the faucet and climbed into the tub. She backed up against the slanted wall of the tub as the water went up to her neck. I looked around for some shampoo. Fortunately there was some underneath the sink. Celsius dunked her head under water; she dreadfully hated that. I poured the shampoo on my hands, and began to scrub her scalp and neck as the soap suds were turning gray. I began moving down her body until I reached her chest.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's okay," she spoke.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I looked at them for a brief second before looking away. I knew it wouldn't be until senior year or when I turned ten that I would learn about the truth and mystery breasts in school. All I know is from movies, guys like them and women like it when they are touched by someone that they trust, and they hate it when they are touched by someone they don't trust, which is something I think I'll never get. And I guess since most female pokémon can develop breasts, they have that function too. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] This is why I must be absolutely careful around Celsius's breast to not offend her, but I got so caught in my train of thought that I didn't realize what was going on. I thought I was hurting her because she sounded almost like she was screaming. I pulled my arms out as she looked aggravated.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Are you okay! I'm so sorry if I just hurt just now."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She removed her hand to reveal a smile and a little drool at the sides of her mouth. "You didn't hurt me at all."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I began to finish up with the rest of her body. After a minute she dipped her body into the water, which was dark gray by now, I made sure if I got every spot, except between her legs, then I drained the tub. I dried my arms off while Celsius climbed out of the tub.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"See that wasn't so bad right? Wow, you look incredible." Her feathers were so soft now; her colors were brighter since all of the dirt is scrubbed off. She smelled a lot better. I should do this more often.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I guess it wasn't so bad after all. I just wished you had kept going," she said whispering the last part.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I should just bathe you more often."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] After I dried her off, we walked out of our room to find Jewel near by.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You look much better now Celsius. Shall we continue the tour?" Jewel mentioned.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Ready when you are."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] After about an hour of sight seeing, gasping, and observing, we were on our way back to the third level.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I see that you know a lot about pokémon; a lot more than my master."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah, I would always research on all sorts of species, legends, and myths."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You are very smart for someone your age. Teach M-4 a few lessons for me will you."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh I will."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah, he can a little bit retarded sometimes. I mean he can't even communicate right. Him and M-60 always use these slang terms. Pas' this and Pas' that. Sometimes I'll actually shut his lips together using psychic for a whole day. He started cursing up a storm afterwards." she laughed while I stood silent. "Why don't you ever smile? You never laugh and always keep a straight face?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Was it supposed to make me laugh? I never smile or laugh because there's no reason to laugh. What's there to be happy about?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Please, don't be depressed all of the time. If you ever need to talk, you can talk to me. Out of the group, I'm the most stable. M-4 can be rash and stupid at times while M-60 is just plain weird."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I looked at Jewel for a few seconds before she spoke again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You might feel out of place the entire time you're here, so if you do need to talk I'll be available most of the time." With that she left.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I walked in the room and I was preparing for another shower while Celsius stayed at the door way.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Don't try anything with him *****!" What was Celsius yelling at?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was getting ready for another shower when Celsius finally walked inside.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I don't like her," Celsius mentioned.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"She's just trying to help. What's wrong with her?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's personal," she sighed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Two days after I arrived, it was morning and today is the day I prove that I can become an assassin. Celsius and I walked down into the basement. One part of it is luxurious while the other part is all made of concrete. From where M-4 told me to go, I must head towards the concrete section. Metal double doors separated a concrete hallway from a well kept first class hallway. We were walking down the cold gray route when we ended up at another set of double doors. These doors were also metal, and I could hear loud cheering from the other side. From behind me I heard voices past the door I came from.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hurry up looking ass. I don't wanna miss this."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Shut the hell up…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I recognized the joking laughter of the flippant pair. The taunts were getting longer until they finally got through the door. They noticed me standing in front of the doors.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Ready for the fight Jonathan? This is going to be a good watch."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Well hope you guys enjoy the fight," I said sarcastically.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Good luck out there and try not to get hurt," Jewel said. Celsius began growling at her.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah, be beasty." M-4 added.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Before I pushed the steel door open I pulled an important item out of my pocket and began wrapping it around my left thigh. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What is that?" M-60 asked pointing at the piece of cloth.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's a good luck charm. I wrap this very handkerchief around my leg whenever I'm about to face danger." The white and green piece of the blanket that Gardevoir gave me before I left them was securely tied around my thigh.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] I opened the door to see a loud crowd full of armed assassins. All of the assassins were wearing plain white T-shirts with vests and straps to hold their firearms while they wore smart black pants. A huge pit was dug deep into the ground in the middle of the room made of concrete walls that were covered by barb wire. Long lamps were emitting very bright lights that made the pit glow to welcome its' guest to hell. Livius, Garand, and the Don were in the highest luxurious chairs on looking the pit. They had serious expressions them selves. Down in the pit were 19 older looking kids that had torn or worn down clothes; just like my own clothes. Anxiety was hitting me like an atom bomb.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Where in the hell did those guys come from!" I asked M-60 and M-4.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"They were in the other rooms in the third level, and you are late apparently. You gotta get down there!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I took a deep breathe as I walked past some of the audience.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"About ****ing time! Hurry up and jump in there stupid ass," were some of the sentences that came out of the assassins.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There was a walkway extending a fourth of the way across the pit. In my opinion teenagers have some kind of killer instinct. They get pissed off for small reasons easily. A rope ladder was hung down when I walked down the narrow walkway, but I didn't get a chance to use the ladder. Instead one of the assassins shoved me into the pit. I landed on three people. Feeling my knees and ribs impaled by some hard heads caused the wind to get knocked out of me. Then every single kid around me gathered around and started jumping me. I was right, teenagers do get pissed easily. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No Rayn!" Celsius was yelling in desperation. I saw her about to leap into the pit before an assassin grabbed her and carried her on his shoulder away from the pit. He better not hurt her.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Heh heh heh, it's starting Don." Garand chuckled, "The Alternative Round begins now. Assassins, watch and pick ten kids that gather your attention!" Garand ordered.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From the ground I couldn't see anything. Large fists were bombarding my face as five kids were kneeling around me. I kicked some of them off which gave me enough room to flip the other two over me. I barely got them off as each of them weighed over 100 and something. How can I stand a chance? I stood up and looked around the deep pit. Yelling was all I could hear. It was like a deadly moch pit. Everyone was punching anyone they saw. Others tried to run away as they didn't know what to do. Those kids that ran were also jumped. From ages 12 to 16 was what I saw. Teenagers are freaking crazy, but right now I need to fight. I was a bit hesitant, but before I could throw a punch on anyone a loud deafening gunshot silenced the room. Most of us looked up to find one of the assassins pointing a 12-gauge shotgun towards the ceiling. Smoke was still flowing out of the barrel.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Okay, time is up and the audience has spoken." The assassin started pointing at some of the kids. "Okay, I want you, you, you-"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Me," one overweight teen said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yes you fat ****-"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hey don't be making fun of my weight-"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hey don't be making fun of my fat ass," the assassin mocked in a childish tone, "Quit *****ing!" He pointed at several other kids before announcing again. "Okay you ten got the most attention so we will pair you with each other. Climb out of the pit and get next to the Don." With that he rolled down a ladder. "For the rest, you either ******* out or got your sorry asses kicked, so get next to me. You guys will be paired up with each other."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] I was nearly wheezing for air when I got out. My heart was pounding with enough force to burst out of my chest. I wasn't pointed at. I'm nervous now, even more nervous than when I was at that shoot out. I feel much safer with a gun in hand while other people would think vise versa. I was disappointed at myself. I began touching my face to find it bruised, swollen, and bloodied. Sometimes I wonder how I can take the pain. Celsius was running to my location until one assassin pulled her away.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Get with the other pokémon, and pray for your trainer to win victory. After all, his life depends on it." With that he pointed to the other pokémon in another section of the audience. What did he mean when he said "his life depends on it?"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Absol Perfect Distaster

Lethal Razor Wind!
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]M-4 walked over to my location. "I saw you get beasted on."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was panting too hard for me to hear.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I said you did good." He looked at Garand who was pairing some of the kids to fight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Okay, so I did really bad just now. The next round I should win since I won't be going up against five people, but then again most of these kids look pretty experienced let alone huge. The first round is about to start and the pairing is the stupid fat teen with a very, very buff looking teen. The overweight kid climbed down the ladder while the preteen leapt into the pit doing a front flip. The assassin with the shotgun yelled, "Fight!" and with that movement had begun between the two.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Come on fat ****, what you gonna do?" The buff teen began throwing taunts then he just stood there. "You want some cake? You'll get some when I'm done with you. Don't worry, the red stuff that comes out of you will be strawberry crème," he laughed. "Yeah, sounds good does it!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] The overweight teen charged at him with speed fast for a fat ass. He threw a punch, but the buff teen countered by quickly doing a sideways flip out of the way like a cart wheel with no hands and grabbing the arm that the overweight kid threw; he knows capoeira! The momentum of the speed forced the pair to spin around a few times. The stupidity of the overweight kid caused him to lose his balance from being dizzy. Seriously what kind of idiot would stumble around in a fight? He took the overweight kid's arm and forced it behind his back in an awkward painful angle. The buff teen began pushing him towards the wall which was covered in razor barb wire. Everyone was cheering for the preteen.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No, don't… stop. Please!" he cried while tears were running down his face from the fear of being killed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] No matter how cruel of bad it seemed, I waited for the overweight teen to meet Darkrai as he got impaled in numerous points on his body by the barb wire.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"That won't do ****! His fatness will armor him from the blades!" With that everyone began laughing from one of the assassin's remark.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That assassin was wrong as the buff teen backed up to let the overweight kid fall back. Once the overweight teen hit the floor, the vision of his death was confirmed as I saw a hole formed in each of his eyes. A waterfall of blood ran out of his eyes while his clothes were stained dark red around the areas he got punctured. The barb wire is long enough to reach the brain, so there was no hope of him surviving. The assassins were amused as they cheered the buff guy on. Arceus, he just killed a kid but he doesn't even care.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"How do you like that strawberry crème?" He snarled at the body.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Garand came over to our side to choose the next fight. He randomly pulled out two more teenagers from the loser side. Both of the kids climbed into the pit and with the assassin's approval they began fighting. Everyone was watching the fight but after two minutes the assassin that started the fight, that also seems to be in charge of this entire event, took his shotgun and fired it into the air.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Okay, times up. From the judging of Garand and the Don the winner will be claimed." He then pointed to one of the two. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The winner, which did most of the fighting, raised his arms in victory, but I knew from his expression that he isn't happy about the fact that he's going to fight that buff kid. The loser was punching the ground from his lost. How does the Don expect me to tough out this crap?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] After seven more fights, all of them two minutes, I was beginning to get anxious. During some of the fights, the assassins threw in melee weapons. Bats, crowbar, hammers, anything that could be swung were thrown into the pit. More than one was thrown in at a time, so the fighters had a verity to choose from, and then it would look almost like a sword fight. Some of the kids were smart and didn't grab a weapon. Instead they countered, took the weapon, and brought it down upon their opponent.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Garand pointed at me, so now it's my turn to fight. My heart began racing. I can't screw up this fight. The only people I fought in close combat were two gang members that were about to kill Juggernaut, and they did not know how to fight. I just have to trust that Lucario's teachings will benefit me because all of the teens that fought so far are huge and know a fighting style.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] I climbed down the ladder to enter the pit. The guy in front of me was extremely tall. He was around 5'11" while I was probably 4'4". He had a slender build with some muscle. I don't know if I'm at a good advantage. He's very freaking tall, but he also doesn't have a lot of muscle. The head assassin gave us the clearance to begin. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You guys paired me up with a squirt. I don't even have to do anything! I can just hold my hand against his head and he can't reach me!" he laughed followed by the audience.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My fear slipped away as he insulted my size. He may be older but I'm without a doubt smarter. I grabbed his wrist, pressed against his major vein, and pulled his arm towards me. He grunted and his face was near mines as I kicked him right in the chin. He stepped back grasping his jaw and yelling at the process.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh you're gonna get it now you mother-" [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In a split second, his foot collided into my stomach. I stumbled backwards but I stayed on my feet. Thank Arceus that I do push ups and sit ups every night because not a whole lot of wind was knocked out of me. Then he began pushing me around. While he was toying with me, some kind of force took over me. I felt so much anger surging through my veins that I involuntarily let out a loud beast like roar, which I felt stupid about. Then I effortlessly grabbed both his arms and shoved them out of the way. I began punching him hard in the ribs since I couldn't reach his face. Anger was flowing through my blood as I used combos to quickly punch and kick him. His face would lower enough for me to reach. I kept on going until he was too dazed to even know where he was. As a final move, I used his tall size as a disadvantage; I punched him to a wall full of barb, gripped one of his arms with both hands, and literally ran up his body using his arm to help pull me up. Once my foot met his chin, I kicked at it swiftly while I was mid air and upside down. I knew my legs created some kind of blur which I never knew I could do. Blood flew out of his mouth in all directions as I landed several kicks before I landed on the ground. While crouched, I swept my legs through his which tripped him and knocked him over. The hard impact to the concrete floor instantly knocked him out. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You're the winner for knock out," he pointed. Everyone gasped. Then after a moment of silence cheering and yelling filled the room. M-60 and M-4 was cheering madly for me as I climbed out of the pit and they were the first to greet me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Roar!" M-4 duplicated, "Arceus damn that was one beasty ass roar. Since when in the **** did you learned that trick! When you kicked him your legs were like… I can't even find the words right now!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Okay now next time, do what you did except don't get hit because we also look to see if you are a good fighter, and there teens they might knock you the **** out if you get hit in the face once," M-60 explained.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Thanks for the tip. I know a **** load more moves than that."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Nice ass win!" "I never thought you would be that strong!" The assassins were giving me lots of attention.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Celsius was trying to force her way through the assassin, but he kept her at bay. If that assassin were to hit her then I would probably go on a rampage, but surprisingly he wasn't using a lot of force. After two more fights, we began the second round. All of the losers that lived were put in another room. Two assassins went in while they were readying their rifles. Then the door was shut. That's when I noticed that if we lose we get killed! Damn it M-4 never told me this. The buff teen eventually fought the winner of the second fight, but unfortunately it ended with the preteen killing him by hitting him directly in the cranium with a baseball bat. That guy is the only teen to have murdered anyone so far, and it seems that he mainly uses capoeira as a fighting technique. He used it against that kid by doing acrobatic kicks to his face. He climbed out shamelessly, and seemed proud that he killed two kids. The assassins loved him for it. They all prayed that he would win this event and become the next assassin. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Two more fights went on, and now it was my turn to face off. By now the pit was full of dark rusted stains. My opponent was different from everyone else. My opponent is a girl and seems like the youngest looking one, second to me! At first I remembered that I was told I can't hit girls, but if she made it this far then she must be good, real good and dangerous. Her build was fit and toned for any fight. She looked like she was 12 or 13 years old. Her hair went down to her chest while her dark brown eyes that matched her hair color showed signs of anger, sadness, despair, and grief. She shows the same emotions that I always show. The head assassin told us to begin, but I couldn't move. Her eyes told me something. They told me that she must be going through the same crap as me, and I feel so bad.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I'm sorry, but I must win this fight." Her voice showed signs of determination.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After saying that she spun kicked me in the face causing blood and spit to fling around as I got knocked to the ground. I was facing down when she got my arms crossed behind my back. I got my mind back to my goals. I scooted my legs forward as I was trying to build a base. I steadily got up and back to my feet with her still hanging on my back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Damn, you are strong," she grunted.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I remained silent and almost lost my balance from her comment. Either the energy I was using was causing me to sweat, shiver, and lose or her remark was. My arms were still kept behind my back. I was about to run her into the barbwire but I couldn't. I didn't want to kill her. Everyone was laughing at me since she was winning so far. I then purposely fell backwards putting lots of pressure on her. My arms now free, I got up. I hesitated to get on my knees and punch her while she was on the ground, but with enough will power I did. For every hit I was cautious. She managed to move through the pain as I found out I had made a huge mistake: her leg was in between my legs as I was punching her. She brought her leg up to my "jewels" which caused me to cry and roll off. The audience gave off an "ooh damn!" as they winced in pain from watching me get kicked in the balls. I was on my side when she began kicking me around the chest. I rolled my back on the floor. I had to do something because I must be losing badly right now. I have to knock her out. I pushed myself away from her legs then got up. She charged at me, and I noticed she was crying as she did so. I got out of the way and grabbed her. I put her in a headlock from behind. She then started bawling. Her tears were running down my arm as she tried to get out but couldn't.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No! I have to win I can't lose! I'm sorry but I can't lose. I have a goal to complete!" she pleaded.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I felt so crappy. "I'm sorry but I also have a goal to complete." I said that slowly as a tear trickled down my cheek. I then pushed my fore arms against her neck to constrict her veins which knocked her out ending the fight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Winner by knockout," the head assassin yelled. Everyone cheered and made good comments but I ignored them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Afterwards I got out of the pit and back to my group. I then went up to M-60.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"M-60… what will happen to these losers?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Ha, Jonathan's in love! Just kidding." I growled then forgot about the insult. She is cute after all and she has lots of strength. "Honestly she's gonna live. She's a girl and she almost kicked your ass, so the Don probably likes that. Besides, she's one of the youngest ones so we brought her here for a reason."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I glanced over at Celsius who was still looking at me worriedly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] More fights passed. It was now the semi finals round. The buff teen won, but he didn't kill his opponent this time. I'm getting really sick and tired of his attitude. Now it was my turn again. I got in the pit, and this fight is going to be even more shocking than the fight with the girl. There are three of us in the damn pit! What the ****![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"We will now start the brawl fight. Good luck, now fight!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My two opponents looked at each other before nodding. Each of them was now walking towards me. ****, I'm on my own! The audience threw two golf clubs towards my area. I picked up one in each hand, which I would normally never do. One of the teens began running towards me. I sidestepped, but he stopped, grabbed the end of my club, and yanked it away. The other teen also yanked my other club away. Now they were both armed. One assassin threw a rope towards me, but I found no use of it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"They have a ****ing club and you throw me a rope!" I yelled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You need that more than anything else right now!" he yelled back[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I stepped pass the rope as one of the teens ran towards me again. He did a side swing that was aimed at my head. I ducked and rapidly punched him several times in the body. I hit his stomach, then the ribs, and the final hardest punch was to his jaw. The other kid was about to swing at me. I took the kid I just hit and used his as a human shield. The shield worked as he hit him right in the collar bone. His shoulder now showed a slant which showed a very painful broken collar bone. I let the teen go, but his partner kept on hitting him as he was on the floor. The other kid swung the club at his shin hard. The top kid fell down gripping his knee as the other kid slowly got up, even though he was groaning from his shoulder injury, but he fell back down almost knocked out from the pain. The teen that got knocked in the shin got up and walked away from the other teen thinking he was knocked out. He swung at me and I dodged again and again until I finally found an open spot. I grabbed his inside elbow with my left hand and pressed against the nerve that controlled his thumbs. The sudden pain caused him to drop the club. I then twisted his arm, yanked him so his face was in front of my leg, and I swung my body to the left causing my right leg to follow in a side ways swing motion with the laces of my shoes aimed at him. Like this was in slow motion, the hit to his jaw bone spun him around before he fell to the ground. Before I confirmed that he was knocked out, a lassoed rope got around my left leg when I stepped back. My leg was yanked away and I flew up wards upside down. The kid with the broken bone that had the rope quickly threw it over and around the concrete bridge and pulled it down. I was then hanged upside down by my left ankle. He tied the rope around a strand of barb wire to ensure I didn't move. The audience, with cheering and yelling, threw an unordinary weapon down for the first time: a gun! The kid that got me where I was picked up the gun, but then the other kid that I was about to finish got him in a headlock. He was trying to take the gun away from behind. Before he could yank it out of his hands, the kid that had the gun began pulling the trigger in panic. One of the bullets shot through the other kid's chin and out the top of his skull. Blood and pink chunks landed around the pit. Now dead he fell back as the other teen with the gun began shaking violently. He had shock and fear written all over his face.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What… what have I… what have I done? I… I… killed… him. No it can't be!" He was shaking to the point that he dropped the gun.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Big ****ing deal, you killed somebody now kill the other kid!" the buff teen yelled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Shut up you freak! I'm a murderer. I'm a murderer!" he snapped.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You're a murderer so finish the job!" the audience shouted.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He looked at the murder weapon, slowly picked it up, and cocked it back. He then aimed it at me. I was starting to get frantic. I shook around and reached up to my ankle to try and untie myself. I couldn't get out, ****! Then I heard a gun shot followed by splattering sounds. I thought it was me that got shot, but I couldn't feel it because of adrenaline. Instead I looked at the shooter who was still standing with the gun aimed at the side of his head. It was silent. He started to lean over to one side before he fell. A puddle of dark metallic liquid was forming around his head. The silence broke as the crowd cheered for me. The head assassin jumped down and cut the rope off of me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] I got out of the pit a little shaken by the incident.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I can't believe it Jonathan. You freaking made it to the final round! Now you face off with that guy!" M-4 was very excited.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I looked over the other side to find my opponent is the buff ass teenager. Someone that could be seven years older than me, but there is something deep within me that was fueling my aggression. My anger towards him is firing up the adrenaline with each step I take into the pit. He's a shameless murderer that laughs at his victims' deaths. He developed a very cocky attitude during the event and he shows that cockiness in his kicks and punches by doing so many unnecessary flips towards his opponent. That cockiness is what's going to cost him because I have a plan so if he does charge at me doing front flips. The head assassin started the fight. Yelling and cheering was rocking the chamber. We both stood at one spot. None of us even moved a muscle. Then an assassin threw a chainsaw into the pit, but the preteen just shrugged it off.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's okay people. I got his ***** ass!" he laughed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As I predicted, he started flipping towards my direction in front flips. His hand deflected him off the ground and onto his feet and back to his hands. I know capoeira and there's a weakness in it. You have to be very fast when attempting an acrobatic stunt, but he was slow. He got closer and closer until he was less then a foot in front of me. He was getting back on his feet from his last flip while cocking his arm back. I cocked my arm back as well as far as I could and when his face was fully exposed I delivered the first and final blow directly to his nose with my full force. The punch was so hard that it directed all of the momentum from his flips back causing him to fall backwards. He landed hard on the ground twitching before passing out.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I kneeled down to his face. "That's what happens when your cocky, punk ass." I then got back up and took a look at the audience. It was dead silent. Eventually there shocked faces began cheering and they learned my name, my fake name, and began chanting it. I got out of the pit to be welcomed by pats and handshakes. Then Garand silenced us.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] His presence of walking towards the assassins silenced the whole room. He walked up to me and held out his hand. "Congratulations Jonathan, you are the primary trainee to become a Mafia 14 assassin." He then looked back at everyone. "Four casualties. That means we must choose only six people, but that's too little. I will now choose seven fighters to join Jonathan at the training grounds. You seven will be going through physical and mental training to learn how to hunt down your enemies for the next eight months. Resisting training will result in immediate execution. Jonathan, Blake, Jamal, Jake, Alec, Alma, and Keith will become trainees. Only one of them will be chosen to become assassins, so congratulations. Each of you will meet with me in my quarters exactly two weeks from today." The Don, Livius, and Garand left the chamber.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Blake, the buff guy, Jamal, Blake's surviving opponent, Jake, an opponent of Rob's, Alec, an opponent of the kid that killed himself, Alma, my opponent that was a girl; thank Arceus that she made it and she's going to be with me- us, and Keith, An opponent of the other kid that was shot. We are all going to train to become assassins? The real question is that do they even want to become assassins or were they all forced into this. I don't want to have to be an assassin but whatever it takes to earn trust.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 15 minutes later we all left the basement. Celsius met me outside the doors. The amazing thing is that all of my clothes are ripped and bloodied except for one thing. The cloth that Gardevoir gave is completely unharmed! I untied it and tucked in my pocket with some of it exposed out.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Jonathan, I was so ****ing worried for you!" She then began bursting into tears, "I'm so glad you are all right!" She took me by surprise by hugging me while I felt her warm tears going through my now bloodied shirt.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"They didn't hurt you did they?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No I'm fine, I watched the whole time. You were almost killed!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Garand was watching us at the stairs. "I see that you and your pokémon have a very strong bond, a bond so strong that I have never seen anything like it." [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Thank you, I care for pokémon too much to harm one."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Get showered and get dressed in a smart outfit. The Don and I will treat you both to a very, very nice dinner tonight. Our grunts will provide you with a suit so that you won't need to go through any trouble."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Thank you sir. We'll be ready shortly."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] While I washed myself up, I winced from the hot tap water touching my wounds. After I dried off, I found a black and white tuxedo on the bed. The trademark purple tie and collar was set down on the suit.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"A maid dropped it off while you were in the shower," Celsius pointed out.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] I dropped the towel and got dressed in the tuxedo. Celsius brought me to a mirror where she helped me get dressed in the suit. She fixed up some of the mistakes I made putting it on.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Don't think I don't know how to dress you up. I remember when Mom helped you put on a suit for the wedding, and I know every last detail of how a suit should be worn."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She yanked down my sleeves, cupped up the pants around the ankle, and made sure my tie was on perfectly. Just like what Mom did.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Mother, Father, everyone…" Celsius looked up at me wondering what I said. "That's why we're here. We are here to punish these bastards for what they had done to my family and every other person. We'll give them the fist of Giratina, Celsius. But… do you think we are doing the right thing?" I paused to think over what my mom would actually want me to do. "Wow, what have I become."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Rayn?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Celsius, we were supposed to move on. Think about it. I don't think Mom or Dad would want us to kill people, no matter how angry we are. They would want me to stay in school, be successful, and take care of you, and stay safe but so far all I've done is cause you so much torture. ****!" I began tearing from the guilt that I was facing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Rayn." Celsius caught my attention with the firmness in her eyes. "I don't know if you are right, but I think its best that we ran away. The Mafia would've found us out long ago if we stayed with another family. Also, if we did get adopted we could've had gotten separated and possibly treated wrongly. I know you feel down about the guilt, trust me so do I, but we can't do anything about it now. If we leave we will die, and I sure know for sure that the least Mom and Dad wants is for us to stay alive. Yes, I agree that they would not want us to kill people but what other choice do we have."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"We still could've been adopted and continue with our lives."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"There is a good chance that our foster parents would've treated us worse then Juggernaut."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah," I said weakly before I then understood, "I guess you are right. There is something more important right now, and that is to stay alive. And Celsius, we will stay alive." I was getting firm in my tone like I was saying a speech. "We couldn't survive in the streets. We found a home that got us here. Now we have to finish this fight."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Rayn, do you promise that you will stay alive? I don't want you to leave me alone."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I sighed from the "promise" thing. "Celsius, I'm sorry but I can't promise that because I can't find it in me to make promises anymore, but I will do what I can to keep us both living until we die naturally."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] I got up and walked with Celsius out of the room. I joined Garand at the bottom of the stairs and we each walked out of the house and back into the limo. Inside were the Don, Livius, and M-4 who were already seated. I really don't feel comfortable being with the Don. It feels like they plan on killing me. Sitting next to an enemy does that to you.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Once we got to the restaurant, other limos and exotic cars were being parked by a valet. The building is actually five levels high! Inside were full of tables covered in cloth with glass on top, we were seated in the largest table. The lighting from the ceiling was slightly tinted and reddened and the walls had luxurious and priceless paintings hung up. A giant carved modern statue of some shape was sitting in the middle of the whole level that stood over 30 feet high. There were waitresses handing alcohol to the adults. It looked as if a celebration is about to commence. There were so many Mafia grunts around us that were sitting at other tables. Other rich parties were also around us, and all the tables were neatly decorated. Minutes after being seated, several Mafia Grunts sat at the table near the Don.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You see Jonathan, this building is a meeting destination where we meet with our acquaintances and clients. We discuss plans and introduce new items to each other. We also come here to buy items useful to our organization," the Don explained in a calm tone to me. His nephew, Livius, looked bored as he signaled for a waitress. Each of the adults and Livius were given a clear liquid that with floating suds to drink. The Don held his glass up high over the round table. "For this occasion, we are here to celebrate the new recruits and our new winner that'll hopefully become the next assassin. Let us hear it for Jonathan; we each have high hopes for you." With that everyone huddled their glasses around the center of the table and tapped them together. Everyone had a smile on their faces while Livius was blank the whole time. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M-4 was sitting next to me with an unusual serious look. He probably can't look dumb when around Garand. "There are so many other families here that are involved with us. There are also organizations here too. Team Rocket for example is our number one client," added M-4.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You mean those guys that do experiments on pokémon to enhance their powers!" I blurted. "Oh sorry, I honestly didn't mean to yell out like that." I thought M-4 or Garand would've pulled out a gun on me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I understand, and I agree. You see Jonathan, one of our codes of our organization is: Respect and cherish the life of a pokémon like ones' family member. That means that neglect towards pokémon is intolerable in our organization. That's one of the Reasons why I wanted Juggernaut dead. The only reason why we are part of Team Rocket is because they supply us with Black Arms weapons and new technology." The Don was being unbelievably kind to me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You guys actually care about pokémon? Wow, there are so many people in the world that don't, but the Mafia actually cares. Thank you."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Of course, I love pokémon. You are just like me Jonathan. Oh, and don't believe the movies. The Mafia may look like dangerous people but we're not as bad as we seem. I just want to build an empire that earns money. It's if someone threatens our family is when I feed that person to the houndooms." The Don was enjoying my company.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] The food arrived and I ordered mainly sea food since that's my favorite kind of food. Funny, I hate seeing a pokémon get harmed, but when it comes to natural food chains, eating pokémon won't bother me at all. It's only if pokémon are killed for no reason.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Minutes after eating, all of the rich adults were about talking and conversing to each other about who knows what and drinking at the same time. There were many people at the Don's seat. M-4 was showing me to all of the people around.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"How were your krabby legs? You were ****ing eating em' like no tomorrow."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"They were good. I have never seen legs that big before, and it's already cut in half!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Is that it, good?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No, If I say good it means awesome," I corrected.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yep, the Don hires his own cooks, butlers, waiters, nurses, and bodyguards, which is me, to attend either here or at the house. Remember complete luxury, well not in eight months at least."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh yeah, training; I forgot about that. What's it like?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pfft! Only the most beastly guy will make it alive. You know why. Because at the end there's a final test to see if you're ready to become an assassin and it's a free for all death match on an island. You have to be the last one alive to make it."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"WHAT!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's okay, trust me. I believe in you, and truthfully out of all of those teenagers you are the best. So you'll make it." We kept walking around the large building talking while M-4 showed me the people around. "Wait, you gotta meat this guy." We walked over to a man wearing a brown suit while carrying a metal brief case. M-4 walked up to him. "What you got this time?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh its' a new species for you assassins to have."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Jonathan this is Ron, our pokémon supplier from Johto. He finds and trains them to become our partners," M-4 introduced.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Jonathan I already heard a lot about you. I have big hopes for you kid." He shook my hand then set the brief case down on a near by table while we waited to see what was inside.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He opened the case to reveal three shiny red and white orbs that each holds a pokémon within them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"So, what's in the pokeballs," M-4 asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"They're- ," before he could answer, one of the pokeballs popped open and out came our answer. In the white silhouette was a small quadruped pokémon. The very rare starter fire pokémon of the region Johto, was a cyndaquil, male, 7 of 77. The blue and cream colored pokémon turned around and began growling at Ron. Ron grabbed the ball he came out of and pressed the center button to suck the pokémon back inside in a red stream of light. "That one just never obeys me. Damn no one will want you if you're going to act like that," he sighed to the pokeball as he held it in front of his face.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What's wrong with him?" I asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"He's the only cyndaquil that I had managed to find in the wild while the others were brought from a breeder that works for the league. Since he's older than the rest, he's rebellious, so I don't know what to do. No one will want him; unless M-4 wants it."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Nope, you know I only collect canine pokémon, so why don't you ever find an eevee or poochyena."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You know how hard it is to find an eevee! I still don't know how you found yours."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jose moved part of his suit to reveal the pokeball that was clipped to his belt. "I found her thanks to destiny," he said with an Arceus like voice yet jokey at the same time.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Wait I'll take that cyndaquil. I have always wanted a typhlosion so I'll take him and I'll train him until he listens to my commands."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You sure Jonathan, what if you lose control of him? He is a fire type after all." Ron argued.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You see that combusken over at that table eating out those watermelons?" I pointed to see Celsius's face covered in pink watermelon juice as she took another bite. "She belongs to me, and she's very obedient."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I see then. Very well." He placed the pokeball in my palms and pressed them together. "Do you promise to train and cherish this pokémon as if it was your little brother or sister, and will you train him with respect so that he shall learn the meaning of loyalty and friendship?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A freaking promise! "I shall take great care of him Ron. You can let go now."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He sighed,"M-4 can you teach him the 'Assassin's Partner Claim' and what you are supposed to say."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M-4 huffed in irritation. "He shall train him the meaning of loyalty as he shall teach loyalty to him self." He said to Ron before looking at me. "Anytime Ron gives anyone a pokémon you have to say what I just said. It's some kind of oath we do to practice the code."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Wow, is the Mafia a whole nother nation?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Actually it is like one because we have our own military, us, we have our own pokémon, and we even have an education system that's better than Hoenn's."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Whoa, there's school here?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah, home schooling. We are actually beastier than the "normal graduates" of Hoenn."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"That's hard to believe. Hold on I'll be right back." I ran over to Celsius with the ball behind my back. Rushing, I bumped into a tall person.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Watch it kid!" His clothing was all black with the famous big red "R" on his shirt. He walked away towards a very broad man that sat next to the Don, and he was wearing an orange suit with a meowth sitting on his lap. Listening in there conversation for a few seconds, I heard the Don call him Giovanni. So he's the leader of Team Rocket and I'm looking straight at him. I should remember to kill him when I get a good chance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hey Celsius, you won't believe what I've just got."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What?" she still had a mouthful of food.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I then held out the pokeball. "Welcome our new member to the team."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Celsius froze with her mouth wide open. "Rayn, what in the hell. What if that pokémon knows all about the Mafia and is loyal to them? He couldn't help us."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No, he doesn't know anything because a pokémon supplier just taught him how to be obedient, but he failed, so I got him. And I will take good care of him."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Rayn, what about me?" she pleaded.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I'll give both of you an equal amount of attention okay. It's part of being a trainer. Trainers catch more and more pokémon. Come on, lets go to a more secluded room to introduce each other. I don't want all this noise to scare him."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I looked around to find a smaller room. We got in one and I closed the door. Then I let out the new teammate. After the light faded, he was facing us. Celsius had an annoyed look on her face. Cyndaquil let out a cry of communication.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-----------[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What the ****. Where are you Ron!" the little piece of crap yelled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Who's Ron?" I questioned.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Ron is that pokémon supplier," Rayn answered[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah he's a supplier, also a *****. Where is he?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"He's not here and you don't have to deal with him anymore." I was annoyed by his complaining[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Really, thank Arceus." He let out a sigh of relief. Why do I have to make room for this weirdo?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Do you know anything about the Mafia and their goals?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Nope, all I know is that I'm trained to follow my next trainers' orders and who is he anyways if Ron isn't here anymore." He began scratching his ears with his hind paw.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"So you don't know anything about the Don then?" He shook his head. He does look pretty clueless. "Okay then, your new master is Rayn."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What's he saying Celsius?" Rayn asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Sorry but hold on a sec," I replied to Rayn.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The cyndaquil looked around to find Rayn. As soon as he saw him he straightened up and looked serious. "So you are my new trainer. If it is true that you are my trainer then I shall obey you Master."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"He doesn't like being called Master."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Now tell me what he is saying." Rayn demanded.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It looks like he accepts you as a trainer." Great I got to teach this punk whose boss now.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What should I name you then?" Rayn was thinking for a minute before he came up with a name. "I got it! How does this sound, Fahrenheit!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hmm, I never heard the word before and it does sound unique. Okay I'll take that name." He nodded towards Rayn.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Whatever, just remember I'm the alpha. Got it?" I scolded at him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What's the problem? I didn't do anything wrong did I?" He pleaded. Is he really scared of me?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh my Arceus this is going to be a long night," Rayn mentioned.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-----------[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] The fight event is over and Celsius and I finally got a chance to be close with the Don. For some reason, he's a very nice guy, and so is Garand. I don't get it. They commit many crimes, but they have good character, and the worst thing is Celsius and I are getting comfortable staying within our enemies house; well Celsius isn't going to be comfortable after Fahrenheit stays with us.

To be Continued

I can just imagine all of the bad reviews I'm going to get. Sorry but I rushed because I wanted to get this story back on track.

Also fans, I am also posting this story on Fanfiction.net. Searching the story is easy just either search for the author "Absol Perfect Disaster" or search for the story Aura, Guns, Vengeance. Be warned, since Fanfiction.net has less strict rules the story in that site is edited to be "uncut", explicit is probably a better word to use. In other words, fans that don't mind direct cursing and explicit adult scenes can read the story there.
    [/FONT]

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]She removed her hand to reveal a smile and a little drool at the sides of her mouth. "You didn't hurt me at all."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

...and that is where I got off the boat. We warned you about the who bestiality thing, but you keep pushing it, well that was the line that creaped me out. Your writing has also gone down hill since Chapter 4, with unrealistic description to things that are too fake for even cannon.

Your obliviously a furry, so please enjoy your fantasies at someone else's expense.
    [/FONT]

Back