• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guo's Pokemon art

Guosuto-chan

Identified by SILPH SCOPE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I've been drawing for a long time. Maybe around 10 or 11 years by now, and Pokemon has always been something I've loved drawing. It hasn't really changed. Most of this is older, but I'll continue to add what new stuff I do. This goes in order from oldest to newest.

Kuroko and Akira

Kuroko is an original character of mine dating back to 2005. She was created for a Pokemon comic I did when I was a member of the NSider forums called "Mistaken for Adventure." Here she is dressed as Ash just because I felt like it. I'm thinking of starting this comic over this summer.

Articuno Gijinka

This is a Gijinka, a person whose design is based off a Pokemon. This guy is Articuno. I drew this in late 2007 or early 2008, don't remember. On my dA people commented on how they think there's too much black, but I don't think I should have to be so strictly limited in my color choice.

Ash and Pikachu

The first season of Pokemon was my favorite, so here's Ash, looking a little older, with Pikachu in a pretty generic pose. My art has a lot of generic poses lol. Trying to get away from it.

Misty

A little while ago I listened to the 2BA Master CD and drew this while listening to Misty's Song. I probably won't finish it any time soon, but I like the sketch.

Leaf and Charizard

I did this one just the other day (monday) in Art History. It just started out as a doodle, so the wing ended up off the page due to poor planning. I liked it enough to ink and color though, so here you go. That in the bottom corner was a doodle of Ash that ended badly.

Critique welcomed, but don't be too harsh, I have a fragile ego "orz

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    they all look pretty good
    my favorite is the ash and pikachu. are you going to put color on misty?

Guosuto-chan

Identified by SILPH SCOPE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I might, the image is so big that it would require a lot of detail, but maybe I'll do it anyway. It can be a project.

Back