• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guten Tag! :D

Years
  • Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Chris, and I love Pokemon. My favorite is Arcanine obviously and I prefer the competitive aspect of the games. Can't wait for the 6th gen. games!

(I must say, I do find it quote cozy here already. I signed up at Serebii and was treated like total garbage...so I moved here!)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi ChrisxArcanine! I'm Wind Heart, and nice to meet you here.
    Looks like you have enjoyed your time here! If you're looking for info for competitive battling, we have it here.
    Don't worry about users in here, because we don't bite. See you and happy PokeCommunitying! :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi Chris, welcome, and nice to meet you! Arcanine is a beautiful pokemon, I'd have to agree with you there. <3 When it comes to competitive aspects, I don't normally use Arcanine, but, I am willing to try out new strategies! If you want, you can check out the Battle Center! it's a nice section on where you can talk about anything competitive battle related, or maybe you can get help on your pokemon teams!

I also can't wait for X&Y myself, and I think that Gen 6 has great potential! PC also has the Pokemon X&Y section where you can speculate about the Gen 6 games with other people!

But yes, I am glad that you're enjoying your stay here so far. <3 Don't be afraid of talking to new people around here; they're quite nice, and are willing to meet new people such as yourself! Anyway, I do hope that you've understood the rules, and if you need any help, or have any questions, feel free to ask a member of the staff team! I'm also willing to help with answering any questions you might have too. <3 Anywho, hope to see you again, and I'm hoping you'll enjoy your time during your stay!

Years
  • Yo yo Chris, welcome to the amazing place known as PC and it's great to have you here with us. <3;

I usually don't like fire types too much but Arcanine is one of the few exceptions. It's elegant, strong, and has an amazing movepool. I always have such a hard time picking out its moves. And even now I wish its shiny form could have been white instead of that icky yellow, omg. ;~; But regardless I still plan on training my beautiful shiny Growlithe that I got from a great PC members a year ago.

If you're into the competitive aspect of Pokemon... well, then the Battle Center will be a great place for you! You can battle with our members either for events or for fun using PC's official Pokemon Showdown server, comment on movesets and strategies, and even get your team rated. That section has been growing so much lately and it has evolved to have so many regulars, which always makes me thrilled to think about. * * The X & Y section is very lively as well and filled with tons of speculation, plus there's always so much excitement among members when it's almost time for new CoroCoro issues to be released, so there's that to look forward to. I wonder what will be revealed this month.

I'm sorry about your experience on Serebii but I can assure you that this place will be lots better. We're a wonderful forum and would love to have you. ^^ Enjoy your stay!

Back