• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guys and Pokemon

What do you think about guys liking girly-like pokemon?

• No big Deal...

Votes: 54 51.9%
  • It's just weird!

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • It doesn't really matter...

Votes: 43 41.3%

• Total voters

s_a_l_poke

n00b = g00d
    Years
    I'm fine with it, but I have to admit that if a guy had a team full of Skitties I might... dunno, freak out?!

I have trained Gardevoir and Blissey, plus a few others. *gets hit by 142 tomatoes*

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    So what if he trains and like feminine Pokémon? As long as he can use them well, I couldn't careless

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    why would u freak out if he had a team of only skitties? I mean if it is what he likes so be it, the real question is, will he use it correctly to win the battle...

Northy

Music Obsessed Straightedger
    Years
    Butterfree... i like butterfree, mainly cause it learn psychic moves at a very low level and evolves rather quickly.

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
    I personally think that the "girly" pokemon are a step above others because they are graceful and elegant yet they are strong and highly useful I.E. blissey in battling milotic for contests and so on

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    As a girl, I guess I couldn't really speak for the male population (duh XD), but I wouldn't be creeped out if a guy liked girly Pokemon! I'd be more shocked about the fact he was willing to admit that he likes Pokemon in this day and age! XD
    They're all Pokemon, and if you like a girly Pokemon, then it's totally cool. ^_^
    xX

Back