• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guys?

Years
    Have you ever been left out of something? Like, no one told or even mentioned it or thought it was important to tell you? What did you feel about it when you found out?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I can't think of anything right now, but I'm sure it's happened many times.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Yeah. Like that one time when I asked what was the homework and no one answered me. Miserable classmates. xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Yeah, like that surprise birthday party for one of my friends that I wasn't informed of until the last minute, when it was too late for me to go to it. And I'm sure many other things but that one was the most recent.

And of course, I feel left out because all my buddies are attending events at college while I'm stuck at home... stupid home...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    A couple of years ago, these kids at my school who were part of a band had a charity gig. All my friends went, like, literally, all of them... but no one bothered to tell me they were even going, and they forgot to invite me. T__T Needless to say, I was pissed, but we're all good now, so it's okay.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    So often that it's not even funny. My group would have parties and whatnot... and "neglect" to tel me. They say it's because of where I live and transport but I doubt that's the case. I wasn't the only one who lived out there... They say it was to "not upset me" but the fact that they'd hide it upset me even more. I mean the signs were obvious... they'd talk about it when I wasn't around then go deathly silent when I was. It was very frustrating, not to mention disappointing.

It kinda made me feel like the black sheep.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Many times. Like, when I first met my best friend... well, they had the gall to invite people to their party and not me. But it gets worse--they invited the others in front of me. However, it wasn't all bad. When I went to tell them off, that's when we started talking and became best friends. ^_^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    It doesn't happen often, and if usually if it does it's because they know I wouldn't want to come anyway. For example: my friends recently had a nazi zombie playing marathon and didn't include me which is 100% fine because they know I hate that game ;)

however, my friends can be lame sometimes, so i've been left out of a couple of things just because they were being immature. when that happens I just ignore them for a week until they grow up hah.

Civet

Civet the Cat
    Years
    That' happened to me, once. I had a girlfriend who was a total cheat and my friends found out and decided to keep it from me. I guess i was equally as mad with my friends and I was with her xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    This is pretty much my whole life. I dealt with exclusion all the way through primary school and maybe a year through high school. But you know, you get used to it. You just have to speak a little louder and punch some faces in.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I personally choose not to get involved in all the gossip going on, so no, I'm not sad when I don't know something that's going on... unless it involves me, of course.

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Doesn't really happen to me much, but there was a case last week at my job where we were setting up the dining room for dinner, and while I was in the dishroom finishing something up everybody else had finished and sat down around a table.. without me! ;__;

I felt so left out, it was awful. I could have sat down with them but I wanted to be a drama queen about it. </3

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    When Im with my girlfriend and her friends they try to say stuff back and forth that they cant say out loud because I'm there, which makes me angry, its funny how they act like i dont see them :P Lol

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    This happens to me a lot. All throughout school, I would hear "OMG So-and-so broke up with so-and-so!" and I'd be like "They were dating? Huh." XD I never really cared about that stuff, but I know it would happen with homework, which is why I never relied on my friends to tell me about homework. XD

Back