• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GX Returns :D

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
Years
  • After being away from any sort of stable internet connection for over 2-3 months (yeah... --'), I'm back to PC :D
    How've you guys been doing? Whoever remembers me, feel free to give me a holler :D

Not much of a re-intro, but that's what you get from de-rusting my keyboard ^^

Love and respect,
    -GX-

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • /gives dust can spray. xD

Glad to see you've finally returned! I'm fine, thanks for asking. And no, I don't quite remember you...even though you've been away for quite sometime. :P I highly recommend you to reread the rules, though...since there may have been some minor changes in the past. ;)

Hope you become a bit more active than before...we have a lot of things in store all around PC, so stick around! :3 Have fun, and I'll see ya around~!

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
    Years
  • @Meganium90:

Thanks for the dust can spray xP
    And I'll be sure to reread out the rules ^^

@TwilightSky:

I'll try my best to be as active as I can :)
    And yeah, it sucks to not have internet for so long >.<

Hugs and all,
    -GX-

Last edited:

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I don´t know how did you bore all that time without complaint. I´ve been only this weekend without internet and now there are a lot of new things.

Welcome here again (:

PD: I don´t really know if that is what I wanted to say, but I´m not English.. so.. sorry ^^U

Back