• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gyarados VS Milotic. Who's better?

Who is coolest?

• Gyarados

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Milotic

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters

Dustox PM

Dustox Mega Hack
    Years
    So it's really interesting how weak are Magikarp and Feebas and how strong and cool are Gyarados and Milotic. Well, who is coolest?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    milotic, just because gyradoes is also a dragon type pokemon it dosent mean it'll win exactly you have to know on it's stat and move. milotic can learn moves gyradoes can't.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Gyarados isn't a dragon, it's a Water/Flying type combination.

I vote for Milotic, since it's cuter, graceful and majestic. :3

Years
    Gyarados has been one of my favorite pokemon for a long time. I've always thought it looked super cool, and thanks to the physical/special changes in Diamond and Pearl, it's become amazing competitively.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    I'm not too fond of milotic myself, more of because I think it's ugly as heck. But that's just me :D. I do like the unique way feebas levels up though, that made pokemon better for me.

But Gyarados will have a place in my heart because I remember training a magikarp since level 10.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Gyarados is awesome.

He looks cool, got nice stats, and he's just totally original. One of my favorite Pokemon. Gyarados FTW.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Well they are two completly different pokemon (IMHO) that surve completley different roles on a pokemon team. You can't really compare them. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Gyarados because it looks cool. Milotic is also good but Gyarados Dragon Dances.

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
    Years
    It's hard to compare the two. It's hard to evolve Feebass, but you can make it stronger with TMs. Mgikarp, on the other hand, evolves through level up, but you can't teah it TMs, AND it doesn't learn any damaging attacks until level 15. Gyarodos learns different attacks than Milotic, Milotic learns different attacks than Gyarodos. It's hard to compare the two, but I go with Gyarodos because it's from the older gen. :D

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Either way, at the end of the day, I always find Gyarados using Flail, then getting confused through fatigue from using Flail. Milotic just sits there and does jack **** with it's wimpy moves while I get asspounded to hell. They both suck.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    From a competative battling point of view, Gyarados can do many more things. It can be used as a physical sweeper, a physical tank, even a status inducer. It also has a beastly Att with a decent speed stat. Milotic on the other hand, is quite easy to predict and are all usually standard. However, one on one, Milotic will usually defeat Gyarados since HP Electric is very common on them. It can also Toxic stall. I also love Milotic due to it's Marvel Scale ability. It comepletely laughs at status inducers who gave it a 50% Defense boost and then Rest off any extra damage.

As for physical appearance, I feel Gyarados was done injustice by being allowed to be female. Gyarados and Milotic would've been better counterparts than the fail that Gorebyss and Huntail are.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    garados has always been on my team and ever since i saw lance's garados in the first games its always been wit me. *votes for garados*

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    People keep saying "Gyrados is better because he is stronger" etc etc but read the poll. Asks who is COOLEST.

That doesn't change the fact that they both eat sh*tberries. Milotic is just an amorphous flesh-colored snake that I can easily make a joke about a scale-covered phallus with a wimpy entrance noise. It kicked my ass so much that I no longer have any respect for it, and I pound Cynthia's Milotic into the ground every single chance I get.

Gyaridos is the same exact Pokemon, but blue colored. Though, I must say, Gyaridos' entrance is devistating.

Last edited:
    Back