• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym/Elite4 team help

Agenta

General Breeder
Years
  • So I got a hold a Alpha Sapp having already beat Omega Ruby but now I want to try something different. Guess imposing limitation isn't a common thing but I don't feel up to full nuzlocke just yet after the last one.
    So with that being said here are the few rules I wanted to try.

1) No legendaries, too op most of the time.

2) Super common stuff like pikachu or the starters is right out. Don't want to use other common things like eevee, abra and so on. Want to get away from the common mold but I will allow 2 of the team to be somewhat common at least I think 1 of them sorta is.

Here is who I am thinking about using so far:

Steelix, Larvesta, Spheal. I have never used larvesta for anything but flame body for eggs and spheal I don't think I even own one yet. Steelix I assume is common but I personally only used one I got in a trade for breeding.

Any thoughts on other Pokemon to add?

Back