• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Gym Leaders/Elite Four and Champion Discussions

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
  • So during every game there's eight Gym Leaders, an Elite Four and a Champion. What type do you think some of the Gym Leaders will specify in? What type do you think the Elite Four will specify in? What type do you think the Champion will specify in or do you think the Champion will mix its Pokemon types like in some of the previous games? What type of gender do you think the Gym Leaders/Elite Four and Champion will be? Also, you can discuss about what types you would like to see be used by the Gym Leaders/Elite Four or the Champion and why. Discuss.

Currently Confirmed Gym Leaders:
    Gym Leader #1
    Spoiler:

Gym Leader # (2?)
    Spoiler:

Gym Leader # (3?)
    Spoiler:

Currently Confirmed Elite Four:
    -

The Confirmed Champion:
    -

Rumors:

The 2nd Gym leader.
    Name: Kale or Danica
    Type: Fairy
    Description: Kale is the 2nd Gym leader. It has blond hair and has androgyne style. It has Fairy type pokemon and its using the rumored Fairy type pokemon Elvany in its team.

Its rumored that Clemont will be the 3rd Gym Leader.
    Its rumored that Grant will be the 4th Gym Leader.

A list over all of the Gym Leader's name's, type and battling order. (RUMORS ONLY)
    Even tho I think that most of these names/order and types are fake, I still think its worth bringing it up.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Since it's a recent addition, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Gym Leader specializing in Fairy types, most likely a female leader. Even the champion might specialize in Fairies in order to promote the new type. (Lolz I always bring my OP Garchomp to the champion. Now I'm done for if that happens.)

Rock type gyms are OVERUSED! I don't want to see a single one in the new game.

But a true dream come true would be a Dark type gym. A Dark gym has never before been seen in Pokemon history; the only dark users have been in the E4.

WishCookie

Years
  • But a true dream come true would be a Dark type gym. A Dark gym has never before been seen in Pokemon history; the only dark users have been in the E4.

You my friend gave me just a hope for a Dark type gym since I've never thought about it! I would really like that to happen. I'm thinking the Gym Leader being a female tho. :P

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • I agree with Xilfer123, a Dark type gym is needed. I've seen gyms take up each type except for Dark. Haven't seen a Psychic gym in awhile either.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Rock Gyms suck because they have a x4 weakness to your starter.... It like tearing cardboard.

Fairy Leader/4 is sure thing.

I would like 10 leaders. 4 elite four. A Champion with 4 types. All 18 types would be represented.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • Aww... I really though that the first gym would be either a Dark, Ground or a Psychic Gym, in other words something that Bug types can take advantage of (Well, if GameFreak gave us a chance to catch one in the first Route like in the first four generations, I'm not saying that it won't happen).

Anyway, I thought of quite a few ideas for names of Gym Leaders and/or Elite Four members:

Leon: Electric
    Hepburn: Fire
    Jules: Steel
    Doug: Ground

I also think that the Elite Four members should specialize in Electric, Water, Normal and Dragon types; at least these types don't have very many weaknesses.

WishCookie

Years
  • A rumor is leaked about the second Gym leader!

Name: Kale
    Description: Kale is the 2nd Gym leader. It has blond hair and has androgyne style. It has Fairy type pokemon and its using the rumored Fairy type pokemon Elvany in its team.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • A rumor is leaked about the second Gym leader!

Name: Kale

This is fake.Along with that rumor he said that Skrelp will evolve into Weedra.Seriously?Weedra?

I am expecting a Normal Gym Leader as the 5th one.

WishCookie

Years
  • This is fake.Along with that rumor he said that Skrelp will evolve into Weedra.Seriously?Weedra?

I am expecting a Normal Gym Leader as the 5th one.

You can't say its fake if GF haven't said anything about it being true or false. These rumors where leaked like seven days ago. Remember how some other rumor Pokemon where leaked by Corocoro? Yeah...

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • You can't say its fake if GF haven't said anything about it being true or false. These rumors where leaked like seven days ago. Remember how some other rumor Pokemon where leaked by Corocoro? Yeah...

If i recall the Pokemon from Corocoro were just from Fake scans that someone from Deviantart made.
    And seriously doesnt Weedra just screams fake?He simply changed the Sea And put Weed.And it is the second evo as well??

WishCookie

Years
  • If i recall the Pokemon from Corocoro were just from Fake scans that someone from Deviantart made.
    And seriously doesnt Weedra just screams fake?He simply changed the Sea And put Weed.And it is the second evo as well??

Well, you never know with Gamefreak tho. Maybe Skrelp and Horsea are related? :P

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Ok but lets stay OnT and leave this conversation in the Evolution thread.

OnT: Does anyone else have any clue or suggestions about new gym leaders?

I would say that if they are trying to give us clues for a Hoenn remake(since we already have some from these games) they might put a gym leader with the same type at the same gym number
    ex 5th Gym Normal Type

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    ugh... another ubg leader. we had burh in the last game. we need a fire leader again. BRIG BACK BLANE

Years
  • I feel there'll be a fire and psychic gym as we haven't seen these for a couple of generations, hopefully we'll get that dark gym which most of pokemon players have been hoping for!
    I really don't want a ghost gym, these are always my least favourite!

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Well, a Psychic type gym is pretty much confirmed since the first trailer.
    That place with the fire pillars though, could be a gym, but I think it's too grand for that. It may be a Fire type Elite Four member.
    I'm sure there will be a Fairy type gym leader/Elite Four member to promote it.
    And a Dark type gym is LONG overdue.

But please, for the love of Arceus, NO Rock type gyms. I'm tired of them.

And I agree with HyperXhydra, the champion needs to be as challenging as Cynthia (my favorite Champion). Even appearing in BW/B2W2, she's still as difficult as she was in Gen 4.

Back