• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leaders Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
  • The boy walked towards the gym floor. "Alright then," he said, "then lets begin." "Three pokemon each," I said to him, walking over to my side of the gym floor. "Lets go, Niney!" I said, as Ninetails ran onto the gym floor. "Ok, go Feraligator!" the boy said. "I had a feeling you'd use a water type," I said, "but luckily, we have good defense against water types."

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • "Sharpedo, use crunch!" His Sharpedo came flying towards Flygon. "Flygon, dodge that and use sandstorm! Good thing most of this arena is sand Matty thought." A sandstorm brewed instantly and covered the arena. "It's going to take more than that, shouted the man. Sharpedo, use scary face!" Sharpedo came and made a humongous demented looking face, but did nothing to flygon. "Flygon, use giga drain!" Flygon swerved up into the air and started draining Sharpedo's energy. "Sharpedo is down, called the ref. Flygon wins!" "Sharpedo, come back! said the man. He smiled. This is only the beggining!" he said.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • " Delycatty use attract!" girl ordered.
    " Actually my pokemons are all female and it seems that your's is too. Alkazam use psybeam!" the rainbow colored beam appeared and hit the Delycatty.
    " Delycatty use assist!" Delycatty then started using confusion. Alkazam was confused.
    " Alkazam shake your head and use hidden power!"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Ninetails, use confuse ray!" With a flash of light Feraligatar was confused. "Feraligatar, use hydro pump!" the boy shouted. But Niney and I had his pokeomn where we wanted it. Feraligatar attacked himself out of confusion, just like I knew he would. I chuckled. "Niney, use quick attack!" Niney ran at the pokemon, knocking it off it's feet. Feraligatar fainted. "Feraligatar!!" the boy yelled. "Awesome job niney," I said, "you were awesome!" 'NInetails!" she replied. The boy returned his pokemon and took out another pokemon. "I'm not thru here," he said, "go, Gengar!" the ghost pokemon came out of its pokeball. "Niney, are you still up for the battle, or can Arcanine take over?" Niney nodded and ran over to me. "Go Arcanine!" I yelled, releasing Arcanine from his pokeball.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • "Matty has two pokemon, and ummmm.....this guy has two left. Start the second round!" called the ref. "Flygon, return! Matty called. Go Feraligatr!" "Go Sceptile!" the man called. "Your at a disadvantage now!!!! he said. "Oh really?" Matty replied. "Use ice beam!"

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • *One of the two doors behind his back opened a crack and the Secretary poked through.*
    "Sir, you need to meet with your pupils today." she reminded.
    "I know, I'll be right out." I replied, as she closed the door. "I wonder when a Trainer's going to come here?..." I mumbled.

Years
  • Town/Island: K Isle, Kanto
    Name: K
    Looks: Just like kirby from the video games/my avatar
    Pokemon type: Ice
    Pokemon in party: Delibird, Poliswine, Jynx, Mr. Mime, Walrein, Lapras
    Story of becoming gym leader: Became famous movie star, had an island named after him, retired and became gym leader on his own isle.

I saw a girl enter the room she walked past my pupils, looked at me and slapped me. "You like that I bet huh?" she asked. I said "Dont be a *****, and leave before I get Shiniqua all up in here." She said, "Oh hellll nooo! you bout to get yo *** whooped boy!" I never expected Whoopie Goldberg to return and challenge me again. The last battle was a tie, but she seemed to angry to return. My thoughts were interrupted when she yelled, "Boy you best to watch yo-self, y'all know what I'm bout to do?" "Get the **** out of my gym, before I get my girl Shiniqua all up in here like last time..." Jynx popped out of her ball, and used double-slap on Whoopie Goldberg. WHoopie yelled "Oh hell naaa! SHiniqua you bout to get a cap busted in yo ***!" SHe sent out houndoom. It used flamethrower but my Jynx used Hp: water to counter. both attacks hit and canceled eachother out. Jynx walked up to the houndoom and gave it a slamming ice punch. Both of its teeth fell out before Jynx used Blizzard. WHoopie yelled "*****! o hell noooooooooo!" and tried to attack me!

Last edited:

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • (Soo...Much...Swearing....!)

I stepped into the arena, a line of trainers all wearing identical uniforms stood straight. "Hello, ladies. Since we still don't have any challengers, you will all be competing in a tournament today, Capische?" I snapped.
    "yes, Sir!" they replied.
    "Good, now draw numbers and let's begin." I said, brining out a box full of Numbered papers.

*Outside...*
    Three guys are standing outside a building, a building with lots of girl's clothes on display... "Uh....this Can't be the Gym..." one stuttered. "N-n-n-no way..." a second uttered. "But, even the official maps point here..." winced the third. "Whoever wrote this sure had something else on their mind..." the first remarks, as the three trudge back to the Pokemon Center, dissapointed.

Years
  • (its supp to be fun! and i tried to bump rp while making it look better! yay =)!
    ic: I dodged the attack the first time but she whipped me in the face with her hair. I fell to the ground and couldnt see. all I could hear was jynx yell "shiniqua jones is allll up in here! whoopie you best to leave before I break yo ugly, fat, wrinkled ***! you aint nothing but a $2 *** on da street!" whoopie yelled "*****, st*u before i get messy! U wanna see a black woman get messy? I got my lipstick, my hair spray, and my hot comb! I know you afraid a heat, and U bout to get yoself a ghetto make-ova! Heheeeeeeey!" I didnt know what to expect next.... "hellllp!" i yelled, but whoopie ran over and grabbed my hair and slammed my head to the floor. I fell unconscious. a cat fight was just about to start, and I couldnt do anything about it...

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • (Bumping it's good, but your posts are, like, Littered with swearing! Are you a Member of the T-Dome yet? If not, then please register for there and keep all swearing out of the young people's faces.)

After everyone had drawn a number, they stood before a giant Tournament Tree Poster. With 32 slots, this was going to be big. "Allright Ladies, I want clean fights, and good Sportsmanship. I'd hate to have a Catfight durring a Pokemon tournament." he jested, taking a side-stretch on the mat. "Now, just because I'm exercising, doesn't mean I'm not watching, so be careful about what you do. Now, Begin the First Round!" A gong sounded and rang, as the first two competetors stepped up to the Ring...

Years
  • k i wont nemore... btw is this tournament with all of us? or npcs?
    IC: i woke-up, and could see jynx was smeared with lipstick, and whoopie had her hair sprayed everywhere! I didnt know where the hotcomb was until it hit me me, burning my skin. I screamed and ran around, jynx used icy wind, and i felt better. I only hoped the 1st 2 competitors didnt include me and whoopie...

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • (In mine, it's all NPCs, but later on, it might include us all.)

The buzzer rang, and the first match was over. For the next match, I decided to work on my Jumping Jacks, and knowing the next tow, it would be a long workout. "Begin!" I commanded, the bell ringing, and the intensity rising.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • The boy smiled cockily. "Use hypnosis!" he called. "Arcanine, quick, use Extreme Speed!" Arcanine ran away from the attack and ran at Gengar from behind. "Now use fire blast!" I new normal attacks didn't effect ghost types. The fire attack hit gengar full on, making it faint. "Alright!" I said, and Arcanine howled in triumph. The boy gritted his teeth. "I'm not thru yet!" he yelled, "go, Golem!" The rock pokemon appeared, ready to fight. "Arcanine, return!" I said, "go, Rapidash!" my fire stallion erupted from his pokeball, rearing up to his full height. "Golem, earthquake!" the boy called. "Rapidash, use agility, run away from the attack!" I used the same technique as before, and I knew rapidash would never be caught by the earthquake; he was too fast. "Use stomp, then fire spin!" the horse jumped on the pokemon, slaming its feet on it. Then he shot out a spinning fire tornado, and golem was defeated. "NO!" the boy cried, "golem!" I smiled. "awesome job, boy!" I said, and rapidash whinnied. I returned my pokemon, and the boy did the same. "good battle," I said, feeling sorry for him. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be back," he said, "leaving my gym. I sighed. "oh, well," I said, "I tried to be noce. Thats all for today, niney, I think we practiced enough." I returned my pokemon and Pikachu jumped on my shoulder. "What happened to the good days of being leader?" I asked, "when everything was so much fun?" Pikachu shrugged. I looked outside my gym, wondering what went wrong since then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back