• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym "Obstacles"

Years
    I don't mind some of the obstacles, and I like that they get progressively harder as you reach the later gyms (most of the time). I just don't like when they start to get either too hard, or too annoying.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    The obstacles are fine in the games, and give a challenging aspect to them. Albeit my mind being quite vague, I always did like Wallace/Juan's gym puzzles as they did take a while to figure out and was overall kinda fun. I always did despise Candace's gym puzzle though. That one is really annoying, since it always takes a fair amount of time to figure them out.

Although for the lulz I do like Bugsy/Blue in HGSS. They're always fun. :)

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I hate anything with sliding or teleporting. So that rules out a lot of them :L I don't mind doing them and the exp. is good. But gyms like Jasmine's, Brock's etc. I sometimes prefer, just to have an easy life xD

Back