• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GymLeaderWhitney fanclub

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    not even a month.:(,but when my bro gets his breaks for like winter break,he gets 2 weeks off and i get 3 weeks off yay!

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    ha, my summer brake i get from the end of july till nerly half way through september about 7 weeks then in winter i get 3 and a half weeks off...

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    okay now i have to go,now my parents tell we have to leave now,its far a way.okay well ill be on later,bye.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    heh, i saw this thread about someones sister puttin salt in her milk and decided it trie it...its sickly...meh, i couldent resist trying it though...

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    heh, i did something rather funny in my music class last friday...my music teatcher got realy frustrated, but it was funny LOL :D

Back