• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GymLeaderWhitney fanclub

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    yeah. For serpenter no days without dare. Sigh tommorow i must back to school

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    hey everyone,im back from school,i guess found out that,like everyday i have cheerleading after school.:( :),well im good,how are y'all?

Nicole

Years
    hey,it was good we did the same stuff as yesterday,im going to have to start missing some of the paractices:(because after school,i have the drama club,Student Co.,cheerleading,and cross country,so everyday i have something to do after school.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Well it turns out my cousin had some "problem" and thats why we were jumped. And the guys are gonna look for him and im here thinking my head off trying to save his butt.

Nicole

Years
    dude it sounds so not fun to be you.sorry if that soinds mean,but you go through a lot!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Nicole said:
    due it sounds so not fun to be you.sorry if that soinds mean,but you go through a lot!
    Well it depends, I have my good days and bad and right now my days are bad. But yeah, being me is hard. Youd be surprised to what Ive done and has happened to me.

Nicole

Years
    hey everyone!its okay myles_master,well nothing happening.im just so tired all the time now, that i am in like a lot of clubs.

Back