• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gyro Corporation [Gyro Corp]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Late, but not too late, my second d/P rip

Credit needed or a guest role.

Esmas said:
    Okay, cool. Another question, are you able to transfer tiles from one game to another? You can do that, and then one of out palette editors can edit the palettes (like they normally do.)

Hm, yes, but it will take a few offsets (when a tileset have a bigger file size i have to repoint the tileset to a empty space)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • well i can map and script a bit.
    Well not much but im learning and i can always get better.
    Those are awesome. I'm working on the Gyro Corp website now, so stay tuned in!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm trying to get you some proof(I deleted my previous hack)but do you want someone who can palette edit tiles, or with the hex editor, as I can do both.
    Well, first I need the tiles. I'll PM Milanor what I need and see if he can do them, because it is transferring from Emerald and Ruby to Fire Red.

Late, but not too late, my second d/P rip

Credit needed or a guest role.

Hm, yes, but it will take a few offsets (when a tileset have a bigger file size i have to repoint the tileset to a empty space)
    Those are great! I'll PM what I need from you.

Here's an announcement for you guys:

I need someone to palette edit the speech bubbles for me. If anyone can do that, it'd be a great help. Just say that in your next post.

Years
  • Those are awesome. I'm working on the Gyro Corp website now, so stay tuned in!

Well, first I need the tiles. I'll PM Milanor what I need and see if he can do them, because it is transferring from Emerald and Ruby to Fire Red.

Those are great! I'll PM what I need from you.

Here's an announcement for you guys:

I need someone to palette edit the speech bubbles for me. If anyone can do that, it'd be a great help. Just say that in your next post.

Well, I've done it for you before, you know I can do it. Just tell me the colours.

Years
  • Well, I heard from you that you can't edit the insides(white parts.)
    If you learned that, tell me.

When did I say that. Maybe I wrote it funny. But It's simple, I just tried it then and it wasn't hard, I know which bytes to change now so I can do it easily. But I've found one two unexpected changes because I think they share a palette.
    Only the Next/CONTROLS will change, don't worry about the other letters, I edited the wrong byte and I didn't change it back.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • So do I get to join, I can do what thethethethe just did, plus edit the pallettes of tiles.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    EDIT: Okay, everyone, some news!
    We need someone to make the buttons for the main thread on the hacks showcase section, I'm thinking of doing that once I get the tiles! So if you can apply for that job, that'd be great.

I can do that for you :P.
    Just tell me what type of theme you want.

Ooka

Years
  • I already had these ones made but I can make different ones if you don't like them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    A little info:
    My Tilesets are hard to insert it, so im going to make the inserting easier...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • When did I say that. Maybe I wrote it funny. But It's simple, I just tried it then and it wasn't hard, I know which bytes to change now so I can do it easily. But I've found one two unexpected changes because I think they share a palette.
    Only the Next/CONTROLS will change, don't worry about the other letters, I edited the wrong byte and I didn't change it back.
    Okay, cool. Yeah, you probably said it funny. I'll work on the PM to tell you exactly what I need.

So do I get to join, I can do what thethethethe just did, plus edit the pallettes of tiles.
    Okay, I think I'll use you to palette edit the tiles? I just need to get them inserted by Milanor first.

I can do that for you :P.
    Just tell me what type of theme you want.
    I'll think of it. I need to set the jobs for everyone else first. Sorry.

I already had these ones made but I can make different ones if you don't like them.

Those are great! Sure, but a different theme would be great.
    Maybe if I had a violet/indigo/purple theme, I'd be even happier.

A little info:
    My Tilesets are hard to insert it, so im going to make the inserting easier...
    I'm going to send you a PM soon to tell you what your job is. But you'll get it a little later than I expected, because I need to find all of the other requests I sent to people and cancel them.

Ooka

Years
  • Well, I'll make some soon, I just don't know when. and here is a picture of some of my palette edited tiles.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • That's fine. I don't need them until October 15th at the earliest.
    Anyways, that map is awesome! But I don't need those tiles, really, actually, I'll post what I need here:

I need every single tile from Kyledove's ROM base (Emerald) inserted onto a Fire Red's tileset. Then, I need all of the buildings (professor's house, Pokemon Center, Mart) from Xiros' ROM base (Ruby) inserted onto a Fire Red's tileset.

If anyone can do that, it'd help. Just tell me if you are so you don't do it for nothing if someone did it before me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Thats easy, i can make this.
    Uhm, i need those bases, where i can find those bases?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Ah man, i knew how to patch >__<
    I have lots of Rom Hacking expiriece (uhm if i write it wrong, i mean exp).
    I dont know where i can get thos bases q_q.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back