• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gysztaf's Pokéshop

Gysztaf

Event Collector
Years
I'm interested in three of you pokes:

10 ANIV Raikou - ID:00010 Rash
10ANNIV Entei - 06227 Quiet

and the shotokan pichu.

I can offer two other 10 ANIV events (10 jahre ho-oh and bulbasaur) and shotokan tropius in return

That sounds like a deal to me! :)

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
Years
XD no need for a triple bump. sorry to be a pain in the neck, but can you also cmt for the scyther (and if it's adamant or jolly, the absol too)

Gysztaf

Event Collector
Years
XD no need for a triple bump. sorry to be a pain in the neck, but can you also cmt for the scyther (and if it's adamant or jolly, the absol too)

The Absol is Lax and I'll just throw in the Scyther in our pending deal for free. :)

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
Years
shiny lapras for 6 egg moved pokemon (2 treeckos, a skarmory, a charmander, a bagon and a bulbasaur)
EDIT: the female lapras

Gysztaf

Event Collector
Years
shiny lapras for 6 egg moved pokemon (2 treeckos, a skarmory, a charmander, a bagon and a bulbasaur)

All male right?
Also you can choose six pokés from my thread, The Lapras plus the Scyther plus 4 more. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
cmt for these

10 ANIV Bulbasaur - ID:00010 Serious
10 ANIV Blastoise - ID:00010 Lonely
04 Tanabata Jirachi - ID:40707 Modest
Shokotan Tropius - ID:02017 Jolly
cross media experience pikachu
tru dragonite

Back