• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H-h-hey im n-new

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Hey I am new. I am of course a chimchar trainer. I am here to make some new friends. I also need some help with my Pokemon MD2 rescues. I will start that l8r. Well, I am here for friends and to talk to others that need help.

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    Why the stammer and the long face, chimchar_trainer? You don't need to worry, nobody's going to bite you here. :P

I hope you get the help you need for your MD2 adventures eventually. Meanwhile, welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm sure you'll make many friends as long as you're here to stay. And I'm also sure you'd be a lovely help to other people when they need any assistance. Hope you enjoy the forums!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Why the stammer and the long face, chimchar_trainer? You don't need to worry, nobody's going to bite you here. :P

I hope you get the help you need for your MD2 adventures eventually. Meanwhile, welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm sure you'll make many friends as long as you're here to stay. And I'm also sure you'd be a lovely help to other people when they need any assistance. Hope you enjoy the forums!

he's right, as long as you make the right decision, you will get your confidence here!!!
    hope you enjoy your stay at PC!!(play safe...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Thanks. I am also making a new pokemon story. Its kind of lame though. Its called pokemon rage of legends. I used my brothers profile to post it. Its in the plot and story ideas thingy. He helped me with it. Well, thanks for the warm welcome. I am here to stay.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    good, don't worry about anything!

Back