• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H-hi..

lucariolugia

Local Nobody
Years
  • Hello.. Some of you may know me from GPX+, DeviantArt, or DragonAdopters... But I doubt it... (Unless Dragenda/Hiyoma/POE/DeadBodies Has an account on here. I'm watching you lot. You are everywhere ಠೆ_ಠೆ)

... Well anyway... Hi. I don't tend to post much. I usually lurk.. So you probably won't notice me...~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi there~ Am I correct in assuming your favorite Pokémon are Lucario and Lugia? Oh and don't come by just to lurk, get out and post! PC has lots of different things to talk about and covers a huge variety of subjects, so if you find something that catches your eye, have no fear! Just talk a bit and have fun~

lucariolugia

Local Nobody
    Years
  • Hi there~ Am I correct in assuming your favorite Pokémon are Lucario and Lugia?
    Haha~ My username always catches people out~ I made a username and stuck to it, before that psychopathic pink cat named mew claimed its place as favourite ;3
    Oh and don't come by just to lurk, get out and post! PC has lots of different things to talk about and covers a huge variety of subjects, so if you find something that catches your eye, have no fear! Just talk a bit and have fun~
    I've looked round at bit, and this is a nicer community than most the forums I was on~ So I reckon I'll be pretty active on here~ :3

Back