• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

h-hi

Years
  • Hello there, and welcome to PC! No need to be shy, we don't bite here! My name is Zach, and it's pleasure to meet you! {:3}

If you don't mind, could you care to tell us a little bit about yourself, including what your interests are? That will help us out here in getting to know you better, and it could help us out in getting you around here at PC! :]

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble.. the last thing we want to see is new members getting an infraction just by breaking a simple rule ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime you need it!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to VM me or PM me if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • ema-serious(b).gif

Aw, don't be nervous, dear; I know it's pretty intimidating to be new in big forums such as this at first, but, I'm sure that you'll fit in and be right at home in no time!

ema-cheerful(b).gif

The members and staff team around here are pretty friendly, so, don't be shy to strike up conversation with them; you'll probably like them enough to be friends with them! Or, you can visit the many boards here in PC, and post in a lot of topics with other members, and you can meet and get used to the members around there as well!

ema-normal(b).gif

But regardless, I really hope you'll have fun, and I hope you'll have a nice time!

Years
  • Aw, really, don't be nervous. n~n; We're all very friendly here and the staff are always willing to help. We can point you in the right direction if you don't know where to post a message so don't ever be scared, okay? There's also a wonderful Questions & Feedback board you can post in if you don't know how the forum works. So if you have a question about something here, that would be the best place to check!

Welcome to the forum, by the way. <3

So anyways, if you're not too scared, you should tell is a bit about yourself! :) I can see you have a cute Meloetta as your avatar, so is she one of your favorite Pokemon? I really love her, especially in the new Mystery Dungeon game. She's very funny and especially adorable. Since you're clearly a Pokemon fan you can try out popular boards like Pokemon Gaming Central, where you can discuss Pokemon gaming as a whole. There's also the fun Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trivia to check out! If you're looking to join some Pokemon-related clubs or play Pokemon forum games, those would be your best places to post in. You can do so much here and make so many friends; the forum has members from all around the world, from America to Australia. If you'd like to talk about things other than Pokemon you also have that option. Personally, I recommend Video Games if you're interested in playing games and want to discuss them with our members, plus the wonderful General Entertainment to talk about music, anime, movies, and other cool things.

I'll try not to boggle you down with too many links, though! I just hope you have an awesome stay here and don't ever be scared if you make a mistake or post something in the wrong place. PokeCommunity is a very big forum, after all, so mistakes happen and help you learn how the place functions. If you'd like to talk to someone personally about any help you might need, contact me anytime. :D; I would love to be your friend and help you out! My goal is to make sure you have a good time here. You seem like quite a sweet person who would fit in easily.

Have a great time here and pleasure meeting you, all right?

TY

I know how it feels joining a forum like this for the first time. To be entirely honest i didnt said anything about myself in the first place aswell.

As was said by my fellow members, there are lots and lots of friendly people to talk to, and i dont bite aswell :3

If you have trouble with something ask a moderator (the blue bolded usernames indicate that they are moderators, like Miss Doronjo and Cirno, tyvm for being a example for me atm :P)

Have fun at these forums and maybe ill see you around somewhere, or VM/PM me for talking: i dont bite, wait i just said that... im repeating myself xD

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Like what the others said, there's no need to feel lonely. We're all here to help you and I understand why you're nervous. PC is a big forum so there's that chance you might get lost, and the others have showed you around some sections you may be interested in checking out. And don't worry, we were all new members at some point and why not tell us a bit more about you so we can get to know you better? And nice avatar btw.

Remember, we have staff members here who can help you and also that Questions & Feedback section where Cirno directed you to if you're not sure where to post something. I do hope you have an awesome time here and remember to read the rules like what Zach said, so you can stay out of trouble. I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2013
    welcome to this forum,no need to feel nervous =_=,hope we can become friend

Back