• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H-Hiyas.

Years
  • Hi, new member here-- as if you couldn't tell. Hm, I didn't think I was -this- bad with introductions. Anyway, I've liked Pok?mon most of my life, and about three or four years ago I had been signed up on several Pok?mon forums, etc. as Flygon Champion, RocketWobbuffet, and lots of other names. Eventually it dwindled down to me being on only one Pok?mon related forum, and then I made an idiot of myself there so I had to erm, run away.

So then I signed up onto a Kirby forum, and sat there for a the past three years. Which is actually where the name ArrEmmDee comes from, but lately it's become more of a three letter moniker than anything actually related to Kirby so I still use it.

I played Pok?mon Colosseum last year, and this year I'm really looking forward to Pok?mon XD, so much that it's actually spurred me to return to a Pok?mon forum. I'll have to see whether I can fit in to such a large community though. :D?

Quick question here though-- am I allowed to link to my website/livejournal/etc. in my signature? I cannot find anything in the rules (..not looking hard enough? @_@), and can't find anyone who's doing so. I want to start off on the right foot, so if someone could answer that, it'd be great. ^__^;;

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hi have a nice time in the pokecommunity if you want to be friends just pm me and yes you can link to your website in your signature someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Years
  • smarty_arty said:
    Hi have a nice time in the pokecommunity if you want to be friends just pm me and yes you can link to your website in your signature someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the information. :D

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Hello and welcome to PC! Have fun and read the rules

Back