• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H O T E L † F L O R I D A [Closed until whenever]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

Years
    No those have the best IVs.Others have good ones too.Like my Shiny Ev'd Cresselia.(Bold)My Shiny Empoleon,and a bunch others.Pretty much all have at least decent Ivs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Im back again =)

This time, im interested in your UT Snorlax and the azelf.

Since im extremely indecisive on team building and the fact that i dont know much, ill be back a lot =)

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Valen: Thanks for the trade. ^^

sushi362: Thanks for the trade, and welcome again! Do you have any new shinies?

Griffinbane: Stay sexy. (b'-')b

latioslegends: Hm, maybe Adamant Bagon and Growlithe just for that amazing Moltres?

KidCuDi: Big trades turn me off. :( I am interested in Impish Quagsire, Modest Azelf, Impish Torterra, and Bold Slowbro for now... Whatever you think is fair.

PDC: Thanks for the trade!

Syndrome: Hi, my favorite nub. <3

Too busy playing Rumble and Ruby, hahahahah. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    hey twilight, i like your shop. :classic: Do you accept other iv bred pokemon like abra or magikarp? if not, if i could breed you a iv bred tentacool for your mareep is that ok?

TwilightBlade

Years
    Negators Latias for the Gengar, gogogo
    Loveeee your signature.
    I'll try, but it's difficult to convert from cute to sexy in a matter of hours. xD
    I will accept cute too!

hey twilight, i like your shop. :classic: Do you accept other iv bred pokemon like abra or magikarp? if not, if i could breed you a iv bred tentacool for your mareep is that ok?

Hey, I already have Abra and Karp; however, if you could breed Tentacool, that would be amazing. And which Mareep? ^__^

Out shopping again today, sigh...

Detox

Thanks, but I obviously didn't make it XD.

When ya want to trade for larv and Gar?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    this one please: Mareep Lv. 1 UT
    Calm, Static
    OT/ID: Blade 28109
    Hatched on Feb 21, 09 @ Solaceon Town
    Moves: Tackle, Body Slam, Hidden Power, Thunderbolt [HP Grass 63]
    IVs: 26 / 1 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 24. :)
    lol. sorry, i thought there was only one. :laugh:

TwilightBlade

Years
    Mkay, just alert me when you have bred Tentacool. It does not even have to be the right nature, if its IVs are high enough for me to easily rebreed!

As for my other arranged trades: If I appear to have forgotten about your trade, feel free to VM/PM and light a fire under my butt, seriously, lol. Although, I honestly never see some of you guys online when I am... :o

I plan to remove a handful of events/shinies and focus more on competitive Pokes. >x<

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    whoa didn't know you didn't want a specific nature! *fail*. lol. well its alright, still on the process though. haha.

TwilightBlade

Years
    @thedarkcookie: I could honestly breed those for free if you give me some time. Any specific nature? ^^

@Patrick: Whatever you can accomplish would be great. :D

thadarkcookie

jedi mind
    Years
    umm not really im not all in to that just any kind would do for me im traing them up to breed any ways i do need the starters from the first gen can i get them for free

TwilightBlade

Years
    umm not really im not all in to that just any kind would do for me im traing them up to breed any ways i do need the starters from the first gen can i get them for free
    Kanto starters+Shuckle shall be done soon. ^^

well i have: 30/13/18/31/0/21 and its male.
    Hm, try a bit more. Maybe you would like to borrow a flawless Ditto?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    oh sorry, lol. k ill try. No thanks, have one right here, but before i though you wanted calm natured and egg moved because i didn't thought that you would use it to breed lol, long story. :))

TwilightBlade

Years
    oh sorry, lol. k ill try. No thanks, have one right here, but before i though you wanted calm natured and egg moved because i didn't thought that you would use it to breed lol, long story. :))

I am pretty lenient, lol... If you have the rest, check some IVs. :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back