• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] HA Dratini w/ EM Extreme Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    My 6 IV has been hatched, Everything listed below is all that I have for trade, no more will be hatched.
    All Dratini's will go to Wonder Trade in 3 days (April 9th, 2016) if none are requested in that time period.

J9gH1iW.gif

Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    Egg Moves: Extreme Speed
    5 IV w/ S.Atk: 10
    Unreserved (31/31/31/xx/31/31) spread: 1
    Reserved: 0

Before they go to Wonder Trade I'd like to offer them to the community here. If you absolutely need one with 5 perfect IV's in everything but S.Atk let me know in your post. Otherwise, I'll assume you want it for your own breeding purposes & give you a 5IV w/ S.Atk. I breed until I get one with HA + 6IV's and then I'm done. I will update the thread with how many good spread 5 IV's I have & who I'm holding for as things come & go.

If you happen to have another Pokemon with a hidden ability you can spare, that would be great, but whatever's clever.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    xXcnaFI.gif

Nature: Adamant
    Egg Moves: Extreme Speed

Before they go to Wonder Trade I'd like to offer them to the community here. If you absolutely need one with 5 perfect IV's in everything but S.Atk I'm not consistently producing them yet, though I have no problem holding one for you when I do hatch one. However if you just want an Adamant HA Dratini for your own breeding purposes let me know.

If you happen to have another Pokemon with a hidden ability you can spare, that would be great, but whatever's clever.

Hi I would like one of those dratinis :). Willing to trade you a HA Vulpix for it with 5IVs as well. Will you be on later tonight?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    I would like one for breeding!
    so far, I've only bred 2 different pokemon successfully, so I only really have:
    5IV Ralts w/ Syncronoise
    or HA Mawile w/ 4EM (not sure which ones, IVs vary quite a bit)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Since posting the thread I've hatched 1 with a perfect spread for Adamant, female.
    4 others with 5 IV's but they have S.Atk. Neither of you requested a good spread so I'm assuming this is irrelevant but windchill was the first one to request one, so I'll leave it up to him.

Hi I would like one of those dratinis :). Willing to trade you a HA Vulpix for it with 5IVs as well. Will you be on later tonight?

For a little while yes, I work 3rd shift so at some point duty calls. I'll add you, if you see me online just shoot me a trade. IGN is the same as it is here.

I would like one for breeding!
    so far, I've only bred 2 different pokemon successfully, so I only really have:
    5IV Ralts w/ Syncronoise
    or HA Mawile w/ 4EM (not sure which ones, IVs vary quite a bit)

The HA one is fine, I can breed good IV's into it if the time comes. I'll add you, same as the previous response just shoot me a trade if you see me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    My FC is : 4399-2664-1203. I appreciated , but if you don't have any its fine

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I'm interested in one if you have one left
    FC 0147 0198 6816
    IGN Alfie
    Will be online in a couple of hours :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    I'm offering the following.

Swablu @ Altarianite
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Natural Cure (Also seeking HA here)
    - Steel Wing
    - Roost
    - Pursuit
    - Hyper Voice

In return, I would like ...

Dratini
    - Extreme Speed

I've just started breeding, but if there's anything you'd like in particular instead, I can get working on it. I'm, right now, in the middle of a Bagon breed.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    do you still have one with HA and good/perfect IVs?

I still do, will reserve one for you

I'm interested in one if you have one left
    FC 0147 0198 6816
    IGN Alfie
    Will be online in a couple of hours :)

I have plenty, I'll be on in about 2-3 hours

I'm offering the following.

Swablu @ Altarianite
    Ability: Natural Cure (Also seeking HA here)
    - Steel Wing
    - Roost
    - Pursuit
    - Hyper Voice

In return, I would like ...

Dratini
    - Extreme Speed

I've just started breeding, but if there's anything you'd like in particular instead, I can get working on it. I'm, right now, in the middle of a Bagon breed.

I'll hold one with a good spread for you, don't mind what I get in return

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I still do, will reserve one for you

I have plenty, I'll be on in about 2-3 hours

I'll hold one with a good spread for you, don't mind what I get in return

Thanks! At work at the moment. I will be available in about 3 hours as well!

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Thanks! At work at the moment. I will be available in about 3 hours as well!

Just got off work. I work 3rd & I'm pretty exhausted today, so I'll probably only be awake long enough to make some food & shower (1-2 hours). I'll add your FC & check my friends list before I pass out though.

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Just got off work. I work 3rd & I'm pretty exhausted today, so I'll probably only be awake long enough to make some food & shower (1-2 hours). I'll add your FC & check my friends list before I pass out though.

Just got home as well. Sorry for the hassle! I added your FC now.
    It can wait till we both are available. I will probably be online around this time tomorrow. I'll see if I can get you something good in return :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Just got home as well. Sorry for the hassle! I added your FC now.
    It can wait till we both are available. I will probably be online around this time tomorrow. I'll see if I can get you something good in return :)

No hassle, and tomorrow's fine. Just shoot me a trade if you see me online.

No need to go crazy for a good trade, it is a giveaway after all haha.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Since posting the thread I've hatched 1 with a perfect spread for Adamant, female.
    4 others with 5 IV's but they have S.Atk. Neither of you requested a good spread so I'm assuming this is irrelevant but windchill was the first one to request one, so I'll leave it up to him.

For a little while yes, I work 3rd shift so at some point duty calls. I'll add you, if you see me online just shoot me a trade. IGN is the same as it is here.

The HA one is fine, I can breed good IV's into it if the time comes. I'll add you, same as the previous response just shoot me a trade if you see me.

Hey sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I was at my school campus until very late. I should be on later today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back