• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haa-y

Évan1

Now you're gone!
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Hi there. My name is Evan. I'm not very good at introductions and this is probably my first, seeing as I have been in well, more than three forums. I am 17 years old and I've been a Pokémon fan for almost 10 years now. Let's see..what should I say more? I know it's plain and probably not a good first impression, but this is all I've got >.<

Last edited:

ßrooke

A Kiss With A Fist
    Years
  • Hello there! =^_^=
    My name is Brooke, and I just recently joined PokeCommunity as well. Welcome to the forums!

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Thank you for the welcome, Brooke. I hope we can be friends, and since you are new here, welcome to PokeCommunity to you, too. X)

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Evan! xD I hope you enjoy it here!

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Thank you for the welcome, guys! And kjmj14, I hope I will enjoy my time here as well. =D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wait, if you've been a fan for ten years... how long have I been a fan? D:

...I'm getting old. Excuse me while I go buy a suitable walking stick.

Pffft, your introduction was just fine. Unless you have like a huuuuge ego, most people find it pretty hard to talk about themselves right on the spot, and that's kinda what we're asking for here. XD So based on that, I'd say you did pretty well. I mean, I didn't even make an introduction~ Shh... that'll be our secret. ;D

Feel free to contact me if ya have any questions, or just want someone to chat with, Evan. ^^ Have a great time.

Back