• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Habidatchery Hatchery

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Oh. I've Never owned them. If you want, you can have one of the other pokemon.

I'm not reallly in the mood to trade right now. I'll check back in tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Like I said, I have nothing out right that I want. Nothing that I'm specifically looking for. I'm more just trying to fill my Pokedex and searching for useful pokemon, hence, why I said post your offer on the first page.

But I am looking for Electivire and Bagon, but I'd take almost anything I don't really have.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Its just you said you were trying to fill your dex and I didn't know what you needed, but I can get you a Bagon if you want she is a UT Female LVL 1, EM Rain Dance, Nature: Calm, Ability: Rock Head
    Sats:

Back