• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Habits?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • I've had a few habits for a while now... and I try to stop but can't.
    One of my habits are either biteing my nails when i'm nervous or drawing all over my hands.

So, Have you got any habits?
    Do the habits you do annoy others?
    and Have you tried to stop having a certain habit?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    So, Have you got any habits?
    I curse way too much, and i need to get over that -.-
    i have the habit of bringing my Nikon camera everywhere i go.

Do the habits you do annoy others?
    hmm, i don't think so,

and Have you tried to stop having a certain habit?
    yes. and its quite hard if you ask me,

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I bite my nails.
    I also used to gnaw away at the skin on my thumb but I stopped that since my thumb started looking weird. XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I have quite a few habits, including

Bouncing one leg or another when I'm bored and idle (I'm doing that right now)

Picking at my arms, popping any zits that may be on them when I'm bored.

Carrying my Zune everywhere, and wearing my earbuds whenever possible, only taking them off and putting them away when I absolutely need to look like I'm listening. (I love music so much that I always listen to my Zune whenever I can)

Drawing all over my face, feet, legs and body if I'm home alone, and get really really bored. (I usually find myself bathing immediately after drawing until I'm content and take a moment to admire it before realizing I gotta scrub it off. Sometimes I'll just get mad at myself for missing too many showers/baths and just find as many markers as I can and draw ALL OVER myself so I look absolutely ridiculous and then force myself to scrub it all off.)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I always chew gum when I'm bored. That, or I gently tap on the surface of whatever my arm is resting on.

When I am extremely bored, I would walk around till something comes into fruition. Until then, I keep on walking... and walking.... and walking.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    The only ones I can think of are nail-biting and having my hands near my face all the time. I think they are about my being extremely self conscious.

Ayselipera

I'm a constant doodler in class. All the edges of my notebook paper are covered in drawings or designs. A weird habit of mine is when I'm nervous I tend to rub my eyes. It's kind of odd actually.

No one has ever told me I had an annoying habit and I've probably tried to control a habit before I just can't remember at the moment.

LayZee_in_charge

Thinker....hmmm
    Years
  • Cursing is a BIG one for me and its worse when you speak two languages.....and driving fast which i seem to like but cops don't so its bad i guess.....and hitting cats with a bat.........just kidding i would never do that! lolhaha unless they asked me to

Back