• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hack checker

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    OK. Im confused... I got an Arceus over GTS lv 100 caught at Valor Lakefront holding a cherish ball and PBR let me use him, when I cant use my LEGIT EV trained Charizard

LIES! you cant trade Arceus, Shaymin OR Darkrai over GTS!

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
  • Ok my friend wants to know that if he makes the pokemon look legit (he used pokesav -.- )
    And makes it look like they were migrated from ruby fire red etc. would they work?
    He saw a forum on gamespot and it said if they look legit it should work.
    Since I live in Enlgand and can't check if it works on PBR i am asking everyone here!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    i have two arcueses both are on pbr,one is non legit but none of my non legit pokemon are bad eggs weird somebody explain

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
  • i have two arcueses both are on pbr,one is non legit but none of my non legit pokemon are bad eggs weird somebody explain

Okay, I have no idea how you did that, but HOW DID YOU DO THAT??!!! Are they EV trained to where they're passed the 510 mark (That's why most of mine are bad eggs by the way!), shiny, non shiny, completly hacked, or what? Could you be a little more speciffic about yor question?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    how can I tell if my pokes are bad eggs cause i was just playing with my new guys I got over wifi witch now completes my team I played one round nothing big but whenmn i try to do another it said that some of the pokes on my card I can't use please somebody help me with this problem I will really appreciate it.

EDIT I have figured it out it was my shiny poryon z that could not enter but why not in the first it could it's legit caught in trophy garden what is wrong with it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    how can I tell if my pokes are bad eggs cause i was just playing with my new guys I got over wifi witch now completes my team I played one round nothing big but whenmn i try to do another it said that some of the pokes on my card I can't use please somebody help me with this problem I will really appreciate it.

EDIT I have figured it out it was my shiny poryon z that could not enter but why not in the first it could it's legit caught in trophy garden what is wrong with it?

Battle Revolution's wifi battle system isn't always perfect. I tried entering my PALCITY Lucario and Mew once and the first time it didn't work. After re-arranging them on a different battle pass it worked and i could use them on wifi.

In other words just keep trying. Its very strange that it wouldn't let you enter your shiny porygon z that you caught yourself.

BUT WAIT A SEC.

You can't catch wild porygons in the trophy garden!! Do you mean the PAL PARK?

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I trioed doing a difffrent pass did not work and I got the poke over wifi says trophy garden met at lvl 18 it is strange why it said can't use but I did in the first battle why not the second.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • Battle Revolution's wifi battle system isn't always perfect. I tried entering my PALCITY Lucario and Mew once and the first time it didn't work. After re-arranging them on a different battle pass it worked and i could use them on wifi.

In other words just keep trying. Its very strange that it wouldn't let you enter your shiny porygon z that you caught yourself.

BUT WAIT A SEC.

You can't catch wild porygons in the trophy garden!! Do you mean the PAL PARK?

I trioed doing a difffrent pass did not work and I got the poke over wifi says trophy garden met at lvl 18 it is strange why it said can't use but I did in the first battle why not the second.

well actually you can catch porygon in the trophy garden and when you catch it its a lv 18 so it sounds like it could be legit

Dark_Weavile

Event Collecter (Pm 4 List)
    Years
  • i have like 120 shinies and alot of events and all of them made it in pbr. and once i tried to copy a pkmn that i recieved with hacked stats and it turned to bad egg. arceus even though hacked made it. so i think it only tells if the pkmn has hacked or legit stats

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    yeah it was weird the hack checker they need to fix they are keeping the legits out and sopme hacks get in.

Years
  • Weird, my friend gave me a Pokemon today I later discovered he'd hacked (something I'm against but couldn't be bothered to give it back) and today at Pokemon Summer Camp it came up as a "Bad Egg" meaning it was hacked, so it must check for them yes

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • pokemon camp?

anyways they only check stats and maybe IV's, they can't be that advanced though. i've had a kid that I fought with a shiny espeon that had WONDERGAURD and was dark physcic type, guess who won, so the hack checker is just kind of okay.

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
  • Its an egg that appears when one of the values in a pokemon is incorrect, or abnormal, the game does not know what to do so it generates a "bad egg", and having one is bad, very bad.

Back