• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.Hack// GU The World poll

Do you want to see a real The World game

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Äkumà~

Vampire Boy
Years
  • Hi I'm working on a trying to get info on if people like me would like to see a real mmorpg game of the world (.hack based)

Thanks everyone for your help in this poll

~Äkumà~

Vampire Boy
    Years
  • What I'm doing to collection numbers of people that would want to see this then propose it to a larger game company to get an amazing online game ^.^

So everyone VOTE, VOTE PLEASE

Years
  • What I'm doing to collection numbers of people that would want to see this then propose it to a larger game company to get an amazing online game ^.^

What company are you thinking of pitching this idea too?
    Not to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt that you will even get a reply from a games company if you ask them. Unless you know someone high up in the company.

Never-the-less, I would like to see this...

~Äkumà~

Vampire Boy
    Years
  • hey but it doesn't hurt to try ^.^

and if anyone could think of any ideas for this game or what company jut post here

Years
  • If you want to try something like this, the best thing to do would be to try and create a demo with a physical storyboard and other components if you are serious about it.

I am, hopefully, going to be going into the Games Industry as a C++ programmer or Level Designer. ((This is what I am doing at University now))
    It is a tough business to get into to, so make yourself stand out =]

Get those ideas down and just try and get something together ^___^

Last edited:
    Back