• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//Legend of the Twilight

jirachi_pt

Da Biggest JIRACHI Fan!
    Years
    I saw this anime several months ago when I ordered it subbed off eBay, I loved it and finally got the engish Manga. Now that the dubbed version is finally in stores, I got the soundtrak and ep.1-4. "...Twilight" has to be my favorite .hack series.
    So, who else has seen this anime? Do you like it?

Years
    I only have volume one of the manga and seen a bit of the anime (some pictures of it) and I think it's cool...

"Fish cakes, fish cakes!" XD

My favorite character is Hotaru... (if you know my favorite Pokemon Manga character, you'll know why...)

Years
    4 games
    4 animes (not sure .. I think it's 3)
    (god-knows how many manga there are)

edit: I think there are 3 .hack animes. The one that they showed in America, the one where some kids were playing as Kite and Black Rose and one where people were actually outside of "The World" rather than inside it...

Years
    yeah that's one anime for .hack... I wish I could see the anime for .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet... ^_^

(The Volume 1 colored pages actually gave me a surprise... @_@ )

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I saw a few episodes of .hack//LotT at Anime North last week. ^_^; I love it because the characters are all so cute, lol. My friend got volume 1 of the manga as well, but I've yet to borrow it off her. oO; I love the art though - chibis always hit a soft spot for me. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man now all we need is the 3 book's and were done...yes i said books not manga...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    No in japan the whole dot hack thing started as a book not manga as a printed book wwith no picture's it was called .hack//Ai Bluster

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    Wow, this is weird, I just subbed a Sound Drama that takes place after the anime about Hotaru and Sanjuro going to Japan for the first time and they all meet offline. I agree, it's a very nice series, not as complex as .hack//SIGN though I like that one too. :P Very enjoyable. ^_^

Back