• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//OBLIVION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

"Eh? Where'd that thing come from?" I asked, noticing it was tied to my neck, as well as the fact that I had a new set of clothes. Less revealing, but the front was a lot heavier then before. "Let go!" I shouted as I pushed her away, trying to loosen her grasp on the chain.

Kurosaki

"Uhh... Hey shrimp... er..Tempest..." I muttered, trying to get the chain off while looking at her. "Is that you?" Of course it was, though I had to make sure. "Hmm... A new event..." I muttered as I stared up at the event board, not caring about our current situation until Tempest snapped back into it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Shrimp?!" I screeched, instantly on my feet. I had completely forgotten that the machine had changed her appearance, and that the other one could have done similar to me. "What do you mean, shrimp?" I asked, though my tone was still irritated, as I grabbed the end of the chain, and pulled it firmly towards me, looking VERY angry indeed...

Kurosaki

"Sorry." I said submissively as I bowed as soon as she grabbed my chain. What the heck was I doing? "It's just that you're... so small... and... uh... Anyways, they posted a new event, maybe we should check that out. We could maybe find some clues on what's happening.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "What do you mean, small? ...Oh." I said instantly, my face going pale. I instantly made my way over to a large mirror, which had apparently been put there with the machines to allow characters to see their new selves. "Oh, my, god..." I said simply, placing my hands to the glass, and staring at the decidedly cute, if attractive redhead staring back at me. Not this, this just couldn't be... I shook my head. Ah well, it wasn't like I could say I hadn't expected something like this. I turned to Dia, and suddenly noticed a few changes in her. "You're certainly a lot more padded because of that machine," I remarked, my eyes drawn to the tightness of the clothes covering her.

Kurosaki

"What do you mean, shrimp?" I asked as I glanced her over. "You've shrunken in more ways then one..." After that comment I managed a giggle, though I had no clue where I learned to do so. I still hadn't even gotten a good look at myself, and was afraid to. The fact that my tail changed from blue to purple and the clothing change was bad enough.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I growled slightly, and pulled her in front of the mirror. "You're one to talk, just shut up." I said, resting my head in my hands, completely forgetting about the fact that I had dropped the chain. I saw it on the ground, and picked it up in one hand, still growling almost silently. "Dia, you are seriously bothering me, why don't you just sit down for a while?" I suggested, trying to stop myself from becoming any angrier than I already was...

Last edited:

Kurosaki

"Meow!" I cried as I sat down like I was told, and started purring. Gah, what the heck was going on now? "You're still small in more then one way..." I managed to fit in befpre purring again. Darnit, there could be some clues in that event, what's she thinking at a time like this?

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Drake thought it was probly best for him to split away from the others. Manily because it his nature as a loner. Though he would help out people when they needed it. Drake then walked into a small town and looked around for the inn. Then he thought why don't he just rest over there in that alley. So Drake walked over to the nearby alley and rested sat down, while keeping an eye out for any problems.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Oh shut up Dia." I grimaced. She was right of course, even though my current state was still shapely. That's when I noticed that she had obeyed my earlier command, and was purring! "Err, nevermind." I said, staring at her. "You've certainly put on some weight." I said, poking her for emphasis. "But what's with the purring?"

Kurosaki

"Hey! Stop it!" I yelled at her as I went for her finger with my mouth, trying to bite it. I wasn't even used to this gender yet, and now she was poking me? "And what do you mean I've put on some weight! Are you making fun of me!?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I yanked my hand back. "Of course I'm making fun of you!" I said, irritatedly. "You were just making fun of me, what do you expect?" I asked. "So, now, not only are we trapped, but we're humiliated." I sighed, looking back into the mirror. "What now?" I asked, though I knew she'd have no answer. I was mostly asking myself...

Kurosaki

"Didn't you hear me earlier, you little brat?" I muttered as I went to kick her, but decided not to. "I said I read on the event board that they're having another event later. Maybe we could ask around then? If people even listen to someone your size..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I sighed again. "You're right, let's just find out what's going on." I said, subconsciously winding the chain around my forearm. I had no idea what was happening, and I was completely confused. Still, I had no option but to go on, and neither did Dia. So, that's what we had to do...

Kurosaki

"Who's there!?" I called, after hearing a voice that seemed like nobody else heard. I stopped in my tracks, and looked from side to side.

I can't let you interfere.... For one month...
    "What the hell is going on?" I muttered as I noticed time had stopped around Tempest and I.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I looked aorund. The entire server seemed to be lagged out, even the NPCs. Nothing was moving. "What are you talking about, for a month? Who are you?" I asked, my temper getting the better of me. "Give us some answers!!" I practically shouted. Unfortunately, it looked like I was throwing a tantrum...

Kurosaki

The end of The World... is near... The voice echoed.

"If I'm guessing correctly, we aren't going to get any answers. Darnit, whats going on!?" I yelled, and shed another tear. I glanced to my left, and saw a shadowy figure, though it was nothing like a user. A Wandering AI perhaps? Though, that AI was the last thing I saw before a blinding light shot at us, and I found myself in an unknown server, with no Chaos Gate.

"What happened..." I muttered, "One month..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "If I understand correctly," I said, grinding my teeth and clenching my fists, and un-characteristic growling comeing from my throat. "I think he's trapping us here for a month." I said. I was angry, angrier than I had ever been in my life, I just needed to calm down, and things would be all right, though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back