• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I vote for galactic platinum because of its awsome storyline (well the idea) The features are awsome! The tiles are kool! Its just great...!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I vote for Soul Charm!

Reasons:
    • His "Style" gives me the feeling I get when I play one of DJG's hacks
    • He took time to make an elegant thread
    • I like his original story!

Also the title and such is very good ^^

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Yay I won ^_^
    Anyway I am not gonna vote this week, why isnt Pokemon Phantom eligible.?
    It should be, I will vote for it just a=incase you put it up..
    Good Tiles, Titlescreen, Story is amasing, love the overall concept.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Yay I won ^_^
    Anyway I am not gonna vote this week, why isnt Pokemon Phantom eligible.?
    It should be, I will vote for it just a=incase you put it up..
    Good Tiles, Titlescreen, Story is amasing, love the overall concept.

I will go by the same standards as codec, in that if it gets put up, My vote go towards it.

I vote for Pokemon Phantom: Era of Darkness because of the originality of the game, along with the corresponding atmosphere that the graphics and storyline gives off. In my opinion, it has a lot of unformed potential that will be unleashed as it is made xD

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    I vote for Sea of Dreams, based on the facts that almost no new hacks have ASM events nowadays, and I also am intrigued about the storyline- Orange Islands hacks are a fresh, new(ish), and fun idea.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    I vote for Oro Sole.

It has the most potential of the eligible hacks in my opinion.
    The intro has been well done and the game will have a bunch of features that I am sure not many people would be capable of doing.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    This week there are two hacks that deserve to win it more than most of the hacks that have already won: Broken Beacon and Oro Sole. However much I like Hackmew's work, however, I'm going to have to vote for Broken Beacon, simply because I'm not a huge fan of remakes (I hated Shiny Gold). Furthermore, Broken Beacon has one of the best storylines I've ever seen in a hack, and the artwork for the "pastors' is remarkable.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    I'm going to vote for Broken Beacon because it I think we already have a good enough G/S/C remake and we don't need another one. Also, I love the effort that has been put into Broken Beacon.

Back