• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    I vote for Revolution for having such great sprites, pallets, features and awesome storyline. This hack is on of the only which actually utilizes the L and R button.

Years
    [ntitle="Rewording ftw"]Kawai has put a lot of work into it and, with its fantastic ASM, it easily outclasses all the hacks on that lists, so I vote for Pokémon Pure Gold.[/ntitle]

Last edited:

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I vote for Revolution for a nice story and some new ideas like fishing net,roller skates

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    I vote for Pokémon Pure Gold, again. Kawai has put a lot of work into it and it and the alpha shows off some of his effort and prepares us for the beta. Also, it easily outclasses all the hacks on that lists, with its fantastic ASM and Kawai's discoveries on tileset hacking. :3

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
    I vote for Pure Gold.
    Why? oh come on.. you still need a reason?
    Nah joking :P, it has great tiles, completely revamped from ruby which is cool, ASM (a hack that have ASM is nice already:P) and also nice sprites.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    It seems everyone is voting for Pure Gold this week...
    Me too.
    Because of the ASM and tiles.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Pure gold was on the list? I didn't see it! [/fail]
    Pure gold is my vote as well, Zodiac is well known for his great ASM and graphics work and I believe if anyone could make the greatest GS remake possible.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I VOTE FOR POKEMON PURE GOLD BECAUSE THE GSC MUSIC SOUNDS GREAT

Last edited:

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    I vote for Yonder!
    Interesting concepts, intriguing gameplay, medieval landscapes and exciting features. Simply marvelous.

Back