• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I vote for any hack other than Shian
    xD
    I vote for Shian because of the amazing storyline and great graphics.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I Vote for Pokemon Shian.
    It has a great graphics and a great storyline
    It also has some exciting scripts am i right? Go Shian :3~

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • How much is Goodies paying you guys? *Shifty eyes* :P
    My vote goes to Shian not because everyone else is, but because of the great story line and tiles ^^

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • I put my vote on: Pokemon Lost Crystals

The storyline Seems really interesting and the hack itself seems to have a whole lot of potential.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Next Generation. Gamer2020 has put a LOT of work in it, adding many fourth generation pokemon. The maps look nice, as well as the tiles. I think this is a very well-rounded hack, much deserving of hack of the week.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I vote for Garnet.
    Reason: It is being ran by a very determined and good hacker. It is a brilliant concept and is something I think everyone will enjoy. I have always wanted to see a game in Silver's eyes. So I wish it GL!

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Next Generation. Gamer2020 has put a LOT of work in it, adding many fourth generation pokemon. The maps look nice, as well as the tiles. I think this is a very well-rounded hack, much deserving of hack of the week.

lol thanks.

I vote for pokemon next generation cause I find the storyline interesting. (of course I wrote it and more thats in my head) I also like the pokedex and the pokemon which took hours of careful consideration since I hade to take out pokemon for the 50 new diamond and pearl pokemon.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    May I ask, might be a stupid question, why the award is limited to the Scrapbox hacks? >< (At least thats what I gathered).

Edit: Yes it was a stupid question XD *headdesk*

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • I vote for Zap yellow
    because of the cool new pikachu foloowing you OW
    (In my opinon it is the best remeke to pokemon yellow)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    May I ask, might be a stupid question, why the award is limited to the Scrapbox hacks? >< (At least thats what I gathered).

It is not. It is limited to the hacks that are eligible; as of now, all of these eligible hacks may only be in the Scrapbox.

Edit:
    lol thanks.

I vote for pokemon next generation cause I find the storyline interesting. (of course I wrote it and more thats in my head) I also like the pokedex and the pokemon which took hours of careful consideration since I hade to take out pokemon for the 50 new diamond and pearl pokemon.

I know it's perfectly legal, but I dislike those who think they need to vote for their own hack. If your hack wins, it wins; winning the Hack of the Week award is nothing compared to other wins. HotW is mainly for gathering what the other hackers think about your hack; if it wins, they obviously must like something about it. If it loses.. well, maybe it's time to rethink.

Basically, what I meant there, is, I don't think it's good to vote for your own hack.

Last edited:

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • It's limited to the progressing and showcase, not the scrapbox. The reason scrapbox hacks are not include is because they have not been thoroughly thought out and executed, unlike hacks in progressing, which have ample information and possibly demos.

Back