• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
  • I vite for super rising thunder
    it is very well planed out and looks extermly promising

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Wow it looks like we are at a tie between Elite and Super Rising Thunder. Megiddo, when does the voting end? Tonight? or this morning?

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Originally Posted by Pokemon League Champion Hack of the Week 2010
    come on people 3 more votes for green sapphire!!!!!!!

The other hacks can have a chance next week lemme win!!!!!
    Hey, i voted for ya *wink wink* lol

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • My vote'd go for Super Rising Thunder. The proposition for a storyline is interesting - as well as the hack, from the screenshots seen - and it seems like a promising hack indeed. Its just something you'll like from the start.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    This way you're so NOT gonna win xD
    Yeah i know lol... im just... hyper today... i wanna win!
    Hey, i voted for ya *wink wink* lol
    YAY thanks! I guess im gonna vote for pokemon elite because i know im not gonna win....
    Its has amazing tiles and a great storyline!

Both super whats it called and elite are tied, the deciding vote is counting on one person XD

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ... Oh, come on! Couldn't you have been any more biased? I mean, seriously, it is only for FUN, even if your hack doesn't win, it isn't the end of the world. PLC, that is kinda bribing, voting for his, without considering others, and the wink wink is just... You are kinda buying each others votes!

I vote for Super Rising Thunder. I think the story is good, and I like the maps, and it impresses me. It is kinda original, and I never played Mystery Dungeon, so seeing as it is kinda like that, it is new to me. The tiles look good, and despite what the owner says, the maps are good too. The story is compelling and mysterious, drawing me in.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Super rising thunder it is.
    This kind of hack is unique.
    And looks even better than PRD:RR. *Shot By Fans*
    But I love that little Pokemon Icon thing next to text.
    And the pallets look nice a quite colorful.
    The Story is elaborate and quite interesting.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Time for a landslide!
    My vote goes to Super Rising Thunder, the storyline is uberunique and the idea of playing as a pokemon is seriously underused. I also like the new tiles, and I'm interested to see if she edits the start menu. The many new features already planned for this hack have won me over.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • The winner is Super Rising Thunder with 7 votes. Since Neo's vote for SRT was a little more thorough than his vote for Elite, I chose his SRT vote. Elite had 3 votes. Zap Arctic Molten had 1 vote.

Editing.

Last edited:

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • I vote for Zap Artic Molten. I played it, and the game is very fun, even though it first gen. And the hack has made much more progress than the others.

WaterBlueMaker

dragonface helps me do stuff
    Years
  • im so sorry about having my download link in my name, and voting twice, and voting even though i haven't had 30 posts, and voting for my friends hack just because he is my friend. please find a way to forgive me :(:(:(

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    im so sorry about having my download link in my name, and voting twice, and voting even though i haven't had 30 posts, and voting for my friends hack just because he is my friend. please find a way to forgive me :(:(:(
    Its fine man, just no for next time dont vote twice, and give a good explanation for why you voted. Although ill take the 2 votes? lol jk. Get 30 posts done by the end of the week and delete one of your votes, then everything will be fine ;)

Back