• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    Hey Pokecommunity, i am new here. Well actually my account is new but i have bin here for a little wile just looking around. I read the rules for this thread, and i noticed it sais i need 30 posts. I Just need a couple more posts and i will have 30 by the end of tonight. If its not to late for this week i vote for Elite Version. I have seen the thread updated with new screen shots and sometimes videos daily. I also like all the great tiles.

Hack authors cannot vote in the competition, even to their competitor.

I can't vote to Diamond Dust. XD
    The rules do not say anything about voting for competition. I am pretty sure he can vote.

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    my vote goes to Pokemon Elite version because it has an interesting storyline (short and simple yay!) and can become an exelent hack if worked on a lot more!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Hey Pokecommunity, i am new here. Well actually my account is new but i have bin here for a little wile just looking around. I read the rules for this thread, and i noticed it sais i need 30 posts. I Just need a couple more posts and i will have 30 by the end of tonight. If its not to late for this week i vote for Elite Version. I have seen the thread updated with new screen shots and sometimes videos daily. I also like all the great tiles.
    I appreciate that ya read the rules.
    But as ya wrote ya know that ya need 30 posts.
    So please vote after ya have it... not before 'cause ya might not reach it in time.

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    Ki have got 30 posts now, i vote for Elite Version. I have seen the thread updated with new screen shots and sometimes videos daily. I also like all the great tiles.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • I'll vote for Pokemon enCODED, since I think it deserves some recognition. The storyline sounds interesting and fun, and the planned features look good as well.

Years
  • I'll vote for Darkrai Returns. There are some great storyline specials in there, and it looks like it has a lot of potential.

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • I will vote for Colossal version. It has great potential. The whole idea of Experiencing the comet shower to everything else is good. Though, I may say there is 1 flaw
    Spoiler:

I still vote for it!!
    Colossal Isn't eligible for the HotW its eligible for the HotM.

I'm voting for Zap Arctic Molten.
    R/B/Y hacks are one thing I have a love for.
    These three have some great title screens.
    I also love the new and improved Overworlds.
    The map screen provides a more detailed view on the region.
    And finally, the characters are actually nicely detailed.
    My Vote and Reason Pertains from last week.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Can I vote for green sapphire? Is it a valid for second chance?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2009
    hmm... i vote for Shadow black this time.
    its got a spooky story line! ^^ i luv the maps too!!

Back