• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I vote for green sapphire for a great storyline, amazing tiles, and an outstanding titlescreen.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • I vote for Shadow Black.
    The storyline is really unique, not your average cliche ones.
    The tiles are nice and I love a dark palette.
    The progress is getting real good, as Mervyn has holidays coming up (we live not far away from each other).
    The scripts are great. :)
    Mervyn is pretty dedicated.
    Overall, it is a nice, unique hack.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • I vote for Shadow Black.
    The storyline is really unique, not your average cliche ones.
    The tiles are nice and I love a dark palette.
    The progress is getting real good, as Mervyn has holidays coming up (we live not far away from each other).
    The scripts are great. :)
    Mervyn is pretty dedicated.
    Overall, it is a nice, unique hack.
    Mine goes for Shadow black aswell pretty much for the same reasons.
    Mervyn has this very well planned out and it's looking great

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • I vote for Zap, Artic & Molten because the author has put a lot of effort on it and I like the fact of it being hack of 1st gen.

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    I vote for green sapphire, because it has cool dp tiles, a cool title screen, and an interesting story

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • I give major kudo votes to Zap Arctic Molten. Why? Well, take a look into my crystal ball...

First, have you seen a Red, Yellow or blue hack with new tiles? I sure haven't. I'm amazed at what this person has done to do this.

Second, the storyline is pretty unique, considering that scripting in hex must be a ***** xD

Third, the modifications they did to the rom are also pretty coolio. Honestly, I've never seen a oldies hack as cool as this x3

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • I vote pokemon scaredfire because it has great maps and story

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I vote for green shaphire for the 3rd week in a row... same reasons as before. great titlescreen, tiles, storyline, and progress.

Back