• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I vote for Pokemon Emerald: Road to a Star, because I've always thought about Wally, and I think the idea of him being the protagnist is an awesome concept.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    i like silver curent.
    it amazing.........................:D

Three things dude:

1. You must have 30 posts in order to vote
    2. Silver current isn't on the list, come back here when you get 30 posts, then look for a hack you like on the first page of this thread.
    3. You must have an actual reason 'why' you want the hack to win. Don't just say: "Cuz itz awsum!"

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Let's take care of this before I go to sleep, it's cold here... brrr...

So, you know what I usually say: "another week finishes and we get a new winner" and that sort of boring stuff. This time, the winner is Pokémon Emerald: Road to a Star, by Shen. Blah, blah, congrats, here's your pie :)

Voting Results
    Emerald: Road to Star, with 3 votes
    Liquid Crystal, with 2 votes
    Shrouded Chaos and Mystic Star, both with 1 vote

Ditched Votes:
    Dark Wolf X: Island Mystery wasnt in the list. It was older than a month already.
    deadlyangel91792: Vote cannot be considered valid as your reason was "just because SG isnt in the list"
    machomuu: You didnt include a reason for your vote.

As always, I recommend you all to double-check the rules (AND the list of candidates) in that first post, so that your votes can be valid next time.

Alright, finished editing (quite a lot of hacks have gone now, surprisingly)
    Now you can proceed to vote, while I'll proceed to go to bed... brrrrr...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Har har Zel's cold :D Here it's really hot...I'll edit this when you put the list up...

EDIT: I'll vote for Azure Horizons because of a very simple yet intriguing storyline and the screenies look good too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My vote is...

Azure Horizons because it has made great comeback from before, with new scripts and maps. Also a wonderful CSS presentation for his thread. :)

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I vote for Azure Horizons. The comeback is so cool! And judging by the screenies, the game is coming out great, good mapping and what appears to be scripting :)

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I vote for azure horizons.
    Because it has great screen shots, and the scripting seems good. It has a great representation.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    I've just gotta vote for GlobalEarth. It has the best concept ever. Also, the thread is well presented.

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • I vote...Global Earth! I know that it won't be anything near what the real world will look like (no offense) but I think that a lot of effort has been put into it and it'll probably be a decent hack!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Alright, time to finish this. This week is for Pokémon Azure Horizons, by Frostbite. Congrats!

Voting Results
    Azure Horizons, with 6 votes
    Global Earth, with 3 votes

Done. You can vote now ;)
    Oh, dont forget to check the rules in the first post, in case you are new to this thread (or in case you want to double check the rules, as it always helps)

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • My Vote: Pokemon Breakdown!

Reason(s): Nice new tiles(although the palettes are shy of perfect), Story is great(Remember it from the first thread), And many other features.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • I vote pokemon Distant because of it's well constructed maps and it's cool Storyline ^^!

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    If you guys have some new pokemon gba hacks then send it to me ..........
    Im the pokemon GBA hack collector , and send it to my mail [email protected]
    Please...... Thank you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back