• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Ok then, it seems almost everyone agreed that Pokémon Twilight: Road to Dreams, by Kaizer-X should be this week's HotW, so congrats to him!

Voting Results
    Twilight, with 5 votes
    Radiant Thunder and Glacial, both with 1 vote (ditched Sai_Kanzen's vote because you need 30+ posts to vote)

Alright, done with editing. DONT FORGET! This week I'll be receiving the PMs of the people who want to take the second chance for the upcoming November. If you are up to it, just drop a PM!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I vote for radiant thunder, because the creator seems very independent and his pallettes are nice. he has a unique mapping technique too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I vote to ever dark, because I think that de idea of story and the graphics it look very good!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    VOTE FOR: Raging Red
    AUTHOR: hockeypanda32
    REASON: The new tiles look great. I also love the story

I think his vote should be counted since his old account had 30+ posts..... Just saying lol....

Oh ya I vote for ever dark... The story is very good!

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I vote:
    Liquid crystal! (Almost complete the beta 1, it¡s exciting!, the best hack with ShG and Infinite Rainbow)

Liquid Crystal is not on the list. Check the first post.

I vote for Pokemon Keyra.
    The plot is good. The scripting seem very good, so as the mapping.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Time to finish the voting! This time the HotW goes to Pokémon Keyra, by eing15. Congrats! (when Woofer has some time, there'll be an award thing, hopefully ;P)

Voting Results
    Keyra, with 3 votes
    Radiant Thunder and Ever Dark, both with 2 votes
    (and I'm not gonna make exceptions on the 30 posts rule, sorry. So Haxy's vote will get ditched)

I'll edit the first post...

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I vote for Thunder Emblem
    Why?Don't ask
    Becuase of it's great tiles and great features

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I vote for Light Platinum, because the tiles fit the environment and the mapping looks really good.

Years
  • I vote for Thunder Emblem, because whenever there is an update It's not something small, but some great tiles or scripts!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • My vote: Pokémon: Thunder Emblem

Reason(s): Very nice tiles. Wonderful palettes. Story is great. Everything looks wonderful.

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Thunder Emblem. First, for its great palettes, and tiles used. Second, the scripts look very nice. Also, the mapping is very well done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back