• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
I vote for Raptor. I just think the mapping on Raptor is really good. Same with the Storyline.

You can't vote for that, check the first post of this thread for eligible hacks. Please vote again, my good sir.

I vote for Septo Conquest
cause it's very ... unique :P, and it looks promising.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
I vote for Pokemon Steel:

Because I'm convinced that the owner will work hard on it. And he's got some experience with hacking(scripter for Pokemon Flame of Rage which turned out great so far). I also like the graphics.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I guess this round, my vote's for Hunting Mew...
It caught my attention when I first read the storyline. :)

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
I'm voting for pkmn Steel. I think the effort being put into it is great and should be recognized for it.

Also XD on my hack trying to be voted on, it's too old and i nvr requested to use my 2nd chance. Hopefully soon i'll ask to use it but not now, nt yet...

ANYway....go steel!

geno421

Script and Spriter
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 16, 2022
I'm voting for Pokemon hunting Mew.
Sounds like a unique plot and the layout of the towns shown so far looks nice.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Another week's voting finishes. The HotW goes to Aquila and his Pokémon Hunting Mew, and there it goes again, Ruby winning once again after a while :P
Congrats, dude!

Voting Results
Hunting Mew, with 9 votes
Hokum Trilogy, with 3 votes
Steel, with 2 votes
Septo Conquest and Shimmering Pearl, both with 1 vote

Edition finished. Let's start the new week's voting! There are some interesting options, so I hope you all have a hard time choosing :badsmile:

Oh, by the way, let me remind you that you can only pick the hacks that are in the list in the first post. Dont go voting for Shiny Gold or other hacks not in the list because it has stopped being funny (at least, I've run out of jokes for such situations -_-)
Just take some time to review the first post, and then make your vote (and spend some time thinking about your reasons for your pick, since we are at it ;))

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Darkblue. Why? I know if we give something like that to lex he is gonna definetly try finishing this one. And he always has the best graphics and stories hand down.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well, I vote for Shattered Dreams, for it's a very interesting hack.
I also like the screenies, since it gives nice mapshots in the game, and I kinda like the story...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back