• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spriter of the Century !!!
Years
  • pokemon underground adventures man all the way
    the idea of a school then you leave with your rival & find a celibi is thrilling

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • I vote Pr.Oaks murder becaus of the original story line(change of scenery...)

Last edited:

bigdaveyj

Working on HaloMon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    I vote for Underground Adventures

It has Great graphics, the story just ties you in, and the tilesets were amazing

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Oh, the Herbal? Congratulations Edo. Is better not have Beta, hehe, i've released a Beta1, and i not have win a HotW x3.
    Really, congratulations, friend.
    I hope to win a prize. Hehe (I have one, for the Mitic Island, but i wanna a prize only of me, Jiji)
    And the mitic Island will continue before of Finish DarkBlue.
    Well, congrats ^^

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Hack Of The Week Vote: Pokemon: Top Secret By Megiddo.

Reason(s): Great Storyline, Missions, A Bank, New leaders, New Trainer classes, lots of new tiles and palettes. Much more, I just can't think of them right now :P

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • I vote Lost Islands. I like the graphics and the mapping! Also, the story is pretty good.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I vote for Oak's Murder, the story is cool and the mapping is great.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I will vote for POKéMON: Oak's Murder, since it has a very interesting story. :\
    I think that's my only reason why I'll vote for it. :laugh:

No-Name

Watever
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I vote for Underground Adventures,because I liked the video that showed the pokemon school,pretty big (hope its big from the inside too)

Hat?

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    I vote for Awakened Legends, mainly because of the great storyline, but also because I generally prefer GB/C hacks and there's nice screenshots to prove Melash's capable of doing some decent hacking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back