• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I vote for pokemon Johto Histories.

So far it looks great,the only problem is that it is in Spanish, however this will hopefully be overcome, and not with the crappy translator used to translate the whole post which does let it down a little bit and makes it hard to read, but from the videos and screenshots, it looks FANTASTIC.

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • I vote for King of the Sea! Although it's in a different language, it looks really interesting. Plus, I like the Lugia! *Claps* Go Lugia!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I vote for Pokemon King of Sea it has very nice tiles and it has a good hero OWs

EDIT: Zel, the first page says Naruto Verde is should be Naturo Verde ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • @HinoteDoragon14: Once again you havent included a reason for your pick. Please edit your post with a valid reason or you vote wont count as in the previous voting.

@IceCharizard: Ah, there, fixed. Sorry for the animeistic confusion :P

@christianm88888888: "cause it's awesome" is not enough of a reason for a vote. Please think a bit more about the reasons about your pick (what stuff you like about that game), and then edit your post, thanks. For now, your vote cannot be considered valid.

HinoteDoragon14

Time for... wait, what?
    Years
  • I vote for: (Old) White! Reason (Forgot the last time): It's a genius game that creates a new region and you can go to past regions. A great storyline which we don't know much about, and on top of that, three rivals! Plus, without Zel, this wouldn't exist (may not count as a reason). I'm done.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • I vote for Naturo Verde because the mapping and tiles are incredible. It also has a very innovative storyline which brings up an issue that we face in the real world today.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Zel, update it! It's getting a liiittle bit late...
    xD Two weeks till my hack gets in!

Don't count this into this weeks, ok?

I vote for Pokemon White because it has all these really interesting things, such as older regions, 3 rivals and...other things...xD

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, sorry for forgetting about closing it earlier guys, I kinda forgot it (since I was a bit tired when I came back home). But, since I had been checking out the votes till yesterday, I'm gonna stick with the votes up to colcolstyles' vote (dark lakitu's already counting for the next voting). Mainly because a triple tie would be a bit weird (specially when it comes to make the award :P)

Alright, so... Seeing how the votes came out, seems like this week we have a tie in the votings. And you know what that means... Yes, both of them become HotW. Congratulations go to Pokémon Johto Histories, by Ozumas, and to Pokémon King of Sea, by >Dante<

Voting Results
    Johto Histories AND King of Sea, both with 3 votes
    Ever Night and White, both with 2 votes (White also lost christianm88888888's vote because "it's awesome" is not a valid reason)
    Legends of Destiny, SkyBlue, Uranium and Naturo Verde, each with 1 vote.

There it is, now you can start voting for the #21

Last edited:

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • pokemon (old) white because of west academy,that long road wich is awesome btw...
    (too bad it a ripoff of ur SG v4 though)

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • I vote for Naturo Verde for the same reason as before:
    colcolstyles said:
    I vote for Naturo Verde because the mapping and tiles are incredible. It also has a very innovative storyline which brings up an issue that we face in the real world today.

Jap

The Elitist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2012
    I vote for Proffesor Oak's Murder.
    Why? It has a great storyline unlike any other storyline and a great tile set.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Old(White)

Why?

It's the only very game like hack, and probably will be sold of by pirates.

*cough*
    This hack is very interesting, it has caught my eye, and makes me to be more inspired to hack more and I love how u start in a academy and lock ur roommate out.

(too bad my hack isnt on the list :\)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back