• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Oh well... Seems like I'll have to get used to the massive ties -_-
    We have a triple tie, so all of them become HotW... I'm talking about Pokémon Ever Night, by riolu9, Pokémon Legends of Destiny, by Tony the Awesome, and Pokémon Neon, by Kevin33193.
    There, everyone happy! :P

Voting Results
    Ever Night, Legends of Destiny, Neon, each with 3 votes
    Dark Era, with 2 votes (lmg123's vote got ditched because "it's cool" is not enough for a reason)
    Uranium and SkyBlue, both with 1 vote

Done editing after waiting like 30mins till the Database was nice to me and accepted the changes (XP), now you can start voting for the #23. However, please note the addition of a new rule, just to avoid any kind of manipulation of the voting, we'll accept only the votes from people with at least 30 posts. I dont think that's too bad, as long as you are a "real" person (not just a fake account) who comes around PC and is somewhat active, specially in the Hacks section (besides, those 30 posts will surely give you a good idea on the hacks we have here in PC ;P)

OH YEAH! I almost forgot something else... Dont forget that the HotW #24 is in the next month, which means that if you are planning to use your second chance, send me a PM about it during this week.

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Wow, all the major competition gone!
    -grins- I hope I can win now!!!

Sky Blue cos it's got the most amazing scripts and everything! Diving must have taken a little bit of time to do!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I vote for Pokemon SkyIslands because it has wonderful tiles, palettes, and OWs.
    The only improvement it needs is to fix the Giratina shadow sprite.

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    I vote for Rangers of Zento (forgive me if i spelled that wrong >.>)
    Why: Because it really takes advantage of a lot of the newer and traditional tools, sprites, and themes we have available, as well as originality.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Amaz!ng´s Mossgreen/Moosgrüne Version
    Why: At first, it´s german too^^
    The, it´s the first GSC remake, I really want to play (sorry Zel^^)
    The reason is: it isn´t an exact remake, it has a new region, and other features.
    But the remake part is very detailed.^^

HF,
    Bombah!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    I vote for Pokemon Citrine :) because I like how you can catch the legendary dogs in place of Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I vote for Sky Islands
    Reason; The scripts seem amazing, along with the overworlds!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Yo, zel, remove Dark Era, I discontuined it.
    Though, Christos and Mr. Blazichu never closed it, when I requested it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2011
    I'm going to have to vote for SkyIslands. The screenshots look really promising (except that huge black winged sprite.)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Another week finishes, and this time winner is Pokémon SkyIslands, by Makü, congratulations!

Keep in mind what I said about the people with less than 30 posts.
    Voting Results
    SkyIslands, with 4 votes
    Mossgreen, with 2 votes
    SkyBlue and Citrine, both with 1 vote

Finished editting, let the next voting begin!

Last edited:

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I'll vote for Pokemon Naruto.
    Its not because I like Naruto. This game has an awesome titlescreen, amazing sprites, and the scripts are great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back