• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
Ya, i am having the same problem.....When i beat all the rockets in the Silph Warehouse, i go to the last portal up to the Leader Rocket and my Dad, and when i move forward, it seems the Rom is trying to perform a sequence, but the Leader Rocket moves his leg one step, then the Rom freezes.......I have a save state right before that happens, but i cant escape rope out of the warehouse, so basically im stuck at a freeze point......

Any Suggestions??

Great game though, I have a large percentage of the catchable pokemon already, 7 badges, and all HM's, good good rom.

you probably have to enter in a escape rope gameshark code to get it then use it to get out... only thing i can think of :s cause i think the same thing happens when your at the lugia place.

¦Next Pro

Restarting.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
Wow.

Im still playing this. Its awesome. I hope you finish the new version soon, Im itching for more (Even still I haven't finished this.) Good luck
Whoo the F*** is shipley?! :D

Hana~

Now available in surround~
Years
AMAZING hack! I just wanted to pop in and tell you that an error has been found.
At this spot in Merson caves...
my.php

...you can walk through a wall like this.
my.php

Nothing major, just a small shout-out. Anyway - awesome hack, hope to see more of it.

//Hana~

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2010
Yes umbreon and espeon are catchable only in eagalu park...luckly for me, i just saved stated right when they popped up, and reset until i finally cought them.

BTW, im playing this rom on my gpSPhone which is an emulator for the iphone. Is there any way to use a gameshark in my situation, because i am now indefinetly saved at a freeze point at the silph warehouse.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
I loved pokemon Prism, and I decided to download this (the 2009) patch and I got so confused with the .ups system. I read all the tutorials you have up and I can't seem to patch it correctly D:. Btw, I'm on a mac. I used the mac patcher, I applied the patch, and it just doesn't seem to work. I really want to play, but all I'm getting is the original fire red... Should I not change the name on the original gba rom? please help! (If any other mac users have the same problem, or have figured it out, I'd love to know what to do here...)
~edit~
Nevermind. I used winehelper to open the windows ups patcher... the only way I could figure out how to do it...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2009
From what I've seen in the version I've gotten to work on the VBA, it looks awesome! (I've just been making savestates as I can't properly save due to the Error 00001) I've been trying to get it to work for my two flashcarts (Cyclo and Acekard 2i) but I haven't managed to get rid of the error that doesn't allow me to save (even though I've got a RAM GBA pack to alow for needed space)

I've also downloaded or worked with the base game (being Fire Red) multiple times with no luck...so if anyone would be able to assist me in figuring out what I'm doing wrong that would be wonderful!

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
im sorry if this question has been asked but how far does the 2009 beta go? also not to talk trash or nothin but why does the male heros hair look so big it looks way to weird you should change it also the hack is super fun im enjoying it ^_^

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2009
This is great hack. I really love it but I have a bug to report. I just beat the equality river gym and after I did, the gym leader said he was giving me his favorite TM 30 (Shadow ball) except it never showed up in my inventory.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
This is great hack. I really love it but I have a bug to report. I just beat the equality river gym and after I did, the gym leader said he was giving me his favorite TM 30 (Shadow ball) except it never showed up in my inventory.

Yeah that happened to me two... I wanted to teach it to xatu :(...

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
nid some help

i can't find the 3rd gym.

i got the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 6th badge already

i got HM 01 and 02. where are the others? T___T

where can i find the bicycle?

im freaking out @___@

i tried playing this in my mobile phone ..

i'm using VBAG

error code 000001 appeared ..

what will i do?

Last edited:
Years
Hi, i'm playing your hack with my phone nokia n70 and when i want to save it says unable to save i looked your official website but i couldnt find a solution for my phone can u help me please

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
i can't find the 3rd gym.

i got the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 6th badge already

i got HM 01 and 02. where are the others? T___T

where can i find the bicycle?

im freaking out @___@

i tried playing this in my mobile phone ..

i'm using VBAG

error code 000001 appeared ..

what will i do?

i will help you vbag error code 000001 you must flash 128k >> reset game is you will save normal :)) 3rd gym is in Botan city

is there way to get umbreon in this
in cave in EAgulou Park good luck :)) i'm had espeon and umbreon :)) (sorry my bad english :( )
i have problem why i'm have NATIONAL PASS but i can't go to south RIJON :( ??

Last edited:
Back