• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Or just follow Zel's idea. Otherwise, i know this will be hard, but we may programme something and make something like Trade Stone like what Brown 2.0 has...

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
After you beat the seventh gym, you will go through a series of events (such as going to Johto) that lead you to the Rocket Base. Then , you will battle the Rockets and once you defeat them, head back home. Dad will give you a stone, and then go back to the city where the safari games are. The cave on the right side that was once barricaded can now be entered and the gym is inside it.

What series of events? I've just got through 7th gym and when I flew to another city a window with some text popped up. It was something about 'mist(?) stone', but I don't know what to do next :(

EDIT

Oh and BTW. I don't know where to find Strenght, Rock Smash and Waterfall :/ Anyone's got an idea?

Last edited:

Winterbane

Ice Emperor
Years
I'm looking for those three HMs as well - I would never have found the Coin Case if not for this thread. xP

Hiroshi Sotomura, I commend thee. Despite that meaning nothing. xD Up until four days ago I was experienced only with the ancient R/B/Y hacks that existed before G/S/C even existed. Then someone on another site I frequent mentioned that he was playing Rijon Adventures - and I took a look. Wow. This is definitely the best hack I've ever played. I have found one bug.

On the path towards the Elite Four above Jaeru City, there are a few consecutive tiles that are unpassable with nothing on them.

My main question is if there are more Pokemon than just
Chikorita available in Eagulou Park (in the sense of rare Pokemon that are usually uncatchable).

EDIT: Do Articuno and Moltres show up in the Beta as well, or just Zapdos? =P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2011
Maybe I'll release a patch to allow it by level. Wouldn't want it to be allowed in the normal patch. :(

Since I can't get Golem or Alakazam (yet), could someone recommend another rock/ground type and/or psychic type, and where to get them or their pre-evolved forms?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Yea, I've also found that bug yesterday :)

BTW. I f*ckin love this game! I had 7 badges and already my 6 best pkmn, but I've been to 'safari zone' and caught so much great, rare pokemon, that I switched 3 of them :D Bagon (now salamence), Totodile and Larvitar (gonna train it for my lovely Tyranitar <3)

I'm waiting for next beta, but most of all I'd like to play the game when it's finished :)

Since I can't get Golem or Alakazam (yet), could someone recommend another rock/ground type and/or psychic type, and where to get them or their pre-evolved forms?

Tyranitar/Gardevoir would be good choice I think :)

Winterbane

Ice Emperor
Years
Is the Haunted Forest accessible in the beta? And thanks Fury, now I'm off to scour the Park - are those Pokemon available only once you beat the seventh gym, or are they always present? The only rare one I've seen is Chikorita ^^;

EDIT: Nevermind, Cave Area escaped my notice. xP Another bug; inside the cave, approaching the furthermost top right point produces a floating arrow, as if there is supposed to be a door there. Now if only I could locate the Go-Goggles...

EDIT 2: I've noticed that when you speak with Prof. Jen about your Pokedex, at one stage she mentions she has an Aide somewhere with an Amulet Coin for you - just like Oak did in FR/LG. Whereabouts can I find this Aide if at all? I want more moneys xP Also - the Aide who is supposed to give you the Exp. Share doesn't explicitly say 50 Rijon Pokemon; he simply says 50 Pokemon in total. This might be better stated, since shortly after meeting him you get the National Dex. I have 76 Pokemon and still only 46 count towards the Exp. Share.

Last edited:

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
Years
can someone tell me where to get a ponyta?? for trading it to a seel..

and pls tell me how to get to eagolou city.. XD

Tnx..

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Winterbane,

National Dex. If I remember correct, you have to catch at least 50 species of rijon pkmn, go to Jen's lab and then she gives you the National Dex.

Exp Share
. I don't remember what you have to do, but the guy who gives you Exp. Share is located between Powerline Road and Joeru City upstairs.

Amulet Coin is right after you defeat/catch snorlax. Another Jen's assistant gives you that when you carch over 40(not sure) rijon pokemons.

kebengau you can catch seel in Mt. boulders cave (there's an ice part of it). I caught dewgong @ 34 lvl when I had Charmeleon @ 30 and other poks weren't even 20 ;p

killbeast301
, yes you can find Larvitar and Ralts in Eagolou Park.

EDIT

While looking for assistant who was giving the exp. share I changed my party again - caught Suicune lvl 50 and Croconaw is gone to box :D

Last edited:

Winterbane

Ice Emperor
Years
Winterbane,

National Dex. If I remember correct, you have to catch at least 50 species of rijon pkmn, go to Jen's lab and then she gives you the National Dex.

Exp Share
. I don't remember what you have to do, but the guy who gives you Exp. Share is located between Powerline Road and Joeru City upstairs.

Amulet Coin is right after you defeat/catch snorlax. Another Jen's assistant gives you that when you carch over 40(not sure) rijon pokemons.

kebengau you can catch seel in Mt. boulders cave (there's an ice part of it). I caught dewgong @ 34 lvl when I had Charmeleon @ 30 and other poks weren't even 20 ;p

killbeast301
, yes you can find Larvitar and Ralts in Eagolou Park.

EDIT

While looking for assistant who was giving the exp. share I changed my party again - caught Suicune lvl 50 and Croconaw is gone to box :D

I have the Exp. Share - an Aide gives it to you when you have 50 Rijon Pokemon. He's upstairs in the building to the left of Jaeru City. I've got no clue how to get into Mt. Boulder as I lack Strength, or where Snorlax is - but I presume it's after the seventh gym (which I'm still having trouble with, all of my Pokemon are level 42 right now and type advantages mean nothing against her.)

May gives you the National Dex relatively early on, before letting you pass onto a route. Can't remember where, though.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Winterbane, it's a lot of typing so the best you can do is visit youtube and type 'Pokemon Rijon Adventures Walkthrough - Episode 33' and watch the rest of episodes :)

Winterbane

Ice Emperor
Years
Winterbane, it's a lot of typing so the best you can do is visit youtube and type 'Pokemon Rijon Adventures Walkthrough - Episode 33' and watch the rest of episodes :)

Thanks FurY` - that was extremely useful. Now I need to find Heracross somewhere to make my ideal team complete before taking on the seventh gym.

Also - there's another bug I've noticed, when you surf to the west from Equality River, on a little island in the currents is a Bird Keeper. His name says "Bird Keeper ROGER ___________ " - tons of spaces after his name plus all caps. Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not. ^^;

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Also - there's another bug I've noticed, when you surf to the west from Equality River, on a little island in the currents is a Bird Keeper. His name says "Bird Keeper ROGER ___________ " - tons of spaces after his name plus all caps. Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not. ^^;

I haven't seen that but seems like a funny bug ;p

BTW. I've got the 'mist stone' already and I'm in Eagulou park in the cave on the right. There are some interesting pokemons. I've already caught golem, steelix, marowak. I've seen machoke, so maybe I could find machamp? :D lovely

I haven't seen that but seems like a funny bug ;p

BTW. I've got the 'mist stone' already and I'm in Eagulou park in the cave on the right. There are some interesting pokemons. I've already caught golem, steelix, marowak. I've seen machoke, so maybe I could find machamp? :D lovely

Last edited:

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
Years
Uhm..

HM Strength=you need to get the go-goggles 1st in the hot spring.. then go to safari zone in the sandstorm part at the left side get the camera.. then go to northwest of hayward city surf to the house.. talk to him then he will give you HM5 then use it to the boulder at his side to get a rare candy.. :))

HM Rock Smash=its given to you by the old lady in the hot spring(if girl is main char.)

Last edited:

Shinigami*

KEEP SILENT :X
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2009
where can i get an espeon??? pls tell me...

^_^ thanks..

and also.. i found a bug.. tile bug in mt. boulder cave.. the upper part of merson city..
the rock tile down the boulder in the cave is able to walk through..
or is it a shortcut?? ^^,
just thinking...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Shinigami*, while you go from merson city to haayward city, you go to a building with a lot of useless people in there, but if you go to the top, there's a pokeball with eevee, and before you reach merson, you get a sunstone in the merson cave. Use it to evolve eevee to espeon.

Shinigami*

KEEP SILENT :X
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2009
FurY', thanks for the reply. Btw does it require high level to make it evolve??

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Nope. It's an evolution stone. It works whenever you want it to

Back