• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2010
DANG I didnt save at all and it glitched when I went through Kanto crossing and read the sign on the gym door!

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I can't belive it. I read through this thread several times before, and I still missed the gramatical error where you say: "This 'team' have been going around the region and causing havoc, stealing Pokémon and mugging shops." Shouldn't it be:"This 'team' has been going around the region and causing havoc, stealing Pokémon and mugging shops." because it's not "these teams", there is no second item. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.

EDIT: It's in the first post under story line. sorry for not makin that clear.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I know that may sound weird but could anyone tell my which emulator to use for this game? xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2011
Its fairly good :D

It's really good,
Only problem is I don't know how to get the running boots :\
And I also noticed Prof. Oak tells you not to use items if you use them at the wrong time.

EDIT:
Never mind, I got the running shoes ;)

Last edited:

XunknownX

So much fog in here...
Years
This looks really well done and I'd love to try it; unfortunately, I am one of those few idiots hat can't figure out how to get it to work. I installed WinRar/WinZip, whatever one it is. I have the virtual boy advance on here too. I suppose with my incompetence and/or ignorance with such files I should have expected it. I try to extract it, but no matter where it goes, the 'ips' and 'aps' files turn up as blank page icon, and the virtual advance thing won't 'find' them if I try to open it. Am I extracting wrong..? Wrong program..? Or what?

None of this probably doesn't make any sense since it's all over the place, or I asked in the wrong area... =_=

Years
This looks really well done and I'd love to try it; unfortunately, I am one of those few idiots hat can't figure out how to get it to work. I installed WinRar/WinZip, whatever one it is. I have the virtual boy advance on here too. I suppose with my incompetence and/or ignorance with such files I should have expected it. I try to extract it, but no matter where it goes, the 'ips' and 'aps' files turn up as blank page icon, and the virtual advance thing won't 'find' them if I try to open it. Am I extracting wrong..? Wrong program..? Or what?

None of this probably doesn't make any sense since it's all over the place, or I asked in the wrong area... =_=

you need to download Lunar IPS and patch the ips to a clean fire red rom

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed this hack, thank you very much!
I have only found a couple glitches. The first on is about the silver feather. When I first got it, it didn't show up in my inventory. Then, once I used my Old Amber, it appeared again. And now, whenever I 'select' (Press 'a' on) a key item, the silver feather switches back to an old amber. and vise versa. I don't know if I'd be able to use the old amber, but I didn't try.

The second one is about the world map. When I go into the last couple towns and look at the map in the pokemon center, it's rather glitchy. Not that it's anything to complain about, just something that caught my attention.

One last thing... I found a shiny. However, it was a shiny insomb (I think that's it's name? The bomb spider stage one). But, it looks identical to the non-shiny version.

Anyway, this hack is one of the few that I thoroughly enjoyed, and I hope you have excellent luck with it in the future!

Also, can you actually get into the building where Rocket is keeping the professor/lugia?

I have only found a couple glitches. The first on is about the silver feather. When I first got it, it didn't show up in my inventory. Then, once I used my Old Amber, it appeared again. And now, whenever I 'select' (Press 'a' on) a key item, the silver feather switches back to an old amber. and vise versa. I don't know if I'd be able to use the old amber, but I didn't try.

One last thing... I found a shiny. However, it was a shiny insomb (I think that's it's name? The bomb spider stage one). But, it looks identical to the non-shiny version.
My glitch with the Silver Wing was that the sprite for it in the bag description is still the ticket, as well as the description for it. Or maybe it just wasn't changed all the way.

And I found a shiny Taillow on one of the first routes, which was a pleasant surprise.

It seems that wild... er, evolutions of the Diglug thing have no movesets, as they only struggle. Same goes for Gliscor, except some trainers have Struggling Gliscor, too.

Also on that one route with the Rockets guarding what looks like an entrance to a forest, there's a wooden bridge nearby. Go under it, then walk up. Three tiles that should not be walkable are walkable, and your hair sticks through the bridge.

Here are the glitches I found, copied straight from my glitch post from a mini sort of mini I did of this hack on the Awkward Zombie forums.
Spoiler:

About the fly thing, it seems to have broken around the sixth or seventh gym.

Last edited:
I really do hope that Fly is part of that majority, since it's pretty much the most useful HM ever.

Also I would like to point out that there seem to be a lack of Water-types, or perhaps I just caught the wrong Pokemon. I got lucky and had that-one-thing-that-used-to-be-Zigzagoon, so it could learn Surf so I could actually get to the Team Rocket and Ho-oh in that one cave.

Also the Russian Rocket is a nice touch.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
I have beta 3.1, in case you were referring to me.
i also remember something else. The chairman of the pokemon fan club gives you another bike voucher. I don't think it showed up in my inventory, but he said he gave it to me.

Ah, I forgot something else.

The Volt Tackle move tutor appears to be either very mean or glitched.

If you back out of the tutor option (meaning you want to come back with a different Pokemon or something), he still says "I hope you picked a good Pokemon, because I'll only teach it once!" (or something along those lines).

Good thing I had savestated just a few seconds before talking to him, or I would have been down one excellent Electric-type move.

Back