• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
Can anyone help me with putting this on my psp? i have GPSP, and i put the firered rom into the rom folder, and the 3.1 Pokemon Sienna, i don't know where to go from here, i've tried renaming the rom but im stuck.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
well to start, i've been searching for a good pokemon hack, and of the probably 15 that i've played, this is my favoritee. c: although it's still in beta, there's very few glitches from what i can tell, which is a hugeeeee plus to mee.
one question though, can murkrow evolve into honchkrow in this game? i was just wondering because it's on a firered rom, but the patch was made after diamond and pearl?

Yes it can at level 22 I believe.

Paluchi

Paluchaayyy
Years
Can anyone help me with putting this on my psp? i have GPSP, and i put the firered rom into the rom folder, and the 3.1 Pokemon Sienna, i don't know where to go from here, i've tried renaming the rom but im stuck.

hi im also playing on my psp :D
the way i did it was to make a copy of your fire red rom (incase you mess it up and want to play the original again) then permanently patch the copied fire red rom using either (hackmew's [i think]) A-ptch for .aps patch files or either ipsXP (doesnt always work imo) or (FuSoYa's [again i think]) Lunar IPS (LIPS).
theres a sticky with instructions to apply patches these ways somewhere cba to link it though :/
try the FAQ if you cant find it

then put this file in roms folder of gPSP on your psps root mem card folder, im asuming you know how to do that :P

hope this helps

toastier

da bomb. :)
Years
i've found a small glitch. once i obtained the old amber, and then the silver wing, and i opened my key items pocket. but all of my old items were there, and the silver wing, but no old amber. so i closed it, and reopened it. now the old amber is there, but noo silver wing. i kept doing this, and it seems the two items are 'sharing' a slot and just alternate every time i open the pocket. it's not a huge bug, but it's a little inconveniant.

also, what level does duglug evolve? i have one at level 26, but another trainer in the vrai cave had it's evolution at level 22?

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Loving this hack. Hope you can get the eighth gym out soon! :) also is magmar's evolution on this game? if so how you evolve it? Thanks! Oh and pleeeease sort the fly glitch....it's a little annoying but otherwise the best hack i've played. Keep it going!

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2011
Great hack but im having trouble finding starters would anybody know where i can find at least a charmander?

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
just one question, where do you go after gym 7 ? I went to gym 8 but it says the leader is out for the league business...

toastier

Years
@taker0684-
the starters in this game are moocano, the grass monkey, and the water elephant. (sorry! the names just escaped mee D:) as far as i know, you can't find the traditional 'starter' pokemon because they have been replaced with fakemon in the beginning. i'm at the fifth gym and haven't found any starters from any generation.

@maison123-
the eighth gym hasn't been finished yet. if you look on the first post, it'll tell you how far the current beta goes, which is the seventh gym.

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2011
@toastier no dude they are definately in there. i already ran into a squirtle at lvl 17. however i looked at the pokedex and his location isnt in the right spot. and i saw that charlmeleon in the pokedex too but im assuming that its wrong seeing i walked around for an hour and a half and nothing......

toastier

Years
@taker0684-
first, i'm not a dude. sorry but that REALLY aggrivates mee. haha. anyways, i haven't seen any of those in the wild. o.o;; but if they dun show up on the pokedex map is probably because there is a new in-game map, so the locations probably won't be accurate until the pokedex map is fixed. also, if squirtle/charmander/bulbasaur have a different nationaldex number than their real ones, they're gonna show up as being found in the area as the original pokemons dex number. like if bulbasaur is number 10 instead of 1, it'll show up as being in the rattata's area. (i'm not sure if i worded that right; it's hard for me to explain some things. x.x;; haha)

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2011
@tostier SORRY!!! XD i get what your saying but that pokedex is way off. il look at a random pokemon and they'll be nowhere near an accsesible are so who knows...i just feel incomplete without Charizard..=(

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
taker - Some starters can be found in the wild, but there is a house somewhere towards the end of the demo where you can find starters from all(?) generations by "talking" to a tree. I was only able to get certain ones to show (fire types, mainly), but I assume the rest are there if you are patient (note to game creators: you might as well make the encounter rate for those trees 100% since players will try until they get the mons, so it would just reduce the amount of time that I feel is needlessly wasted)

toastier

Years
i'll post a patched rom if we're allowed to. i used to have such a hard time figuring out how to patch roms. x.x;; hahaha.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
The starters i have caught in the wild are squirtle, turtwig, charmeleon (guess i got lucky?) and treecko. I think it's only the generation 2 starters that have been replaced. Apparently you can catch gamet (the new grass one) in the wild but i couldn't find him and balbusaur appears on the map too but dunno where it actually is....hope this helps a bit :)

Years
Hey.
When I try to play the 3.1 Beta, there is an error before entering my name, but it doesnt ruin the game. But when I'm done inputting my name and the proffessor is done talking a black screen appears instead the beginning of the game. Also I can hear a sound but I dont see a thing.

Itzzaboy

Shuckle Lover
Years
Help pl0x? I tried to download the latest beta of the game, because i only had a 2 gym one, but its a .rar file and I can't remember how to open em properly, help plz?

Back