• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    I'm new to Pokemon rom hacks and fangames, so I just discovered this one and have been playing for the past week or so and I'm really enjoying it!! The emulator I use causes a few freezing white screens sometimes, but thankfully closing the emulator and reloading my last save always fixes it and I am able to progress in the game. I'm so happy hacksrepairman and others contributed to updating, patching and completing this rom hack so people like me (who are so late to the party lol) can enjoy experiencing it in it's best possible form. Thank you!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    I wish there was documentation on all these new pokemon added. Can't find the base stats of the new fakemons.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Same here, it's too bad there's no documentation. People in this thread have suggested save editors, but when I used A-Save save editor to modify my file, Fire Red said "The save file has been deleted". The data is all in there but I can't get it to work. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Luckily it's not too terrible a loss, just a few hours playtime, I have a slightly older save backed up on my computer, but still I'd like to get a save editor to work on this hack if I can. I've successfully used save editors with another rom hack (Emerald Genesis).

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2021
    Ayee, can someone please tell me if Talush evolves further? Also, is it meant to be a physical attacker? Thank you!

EDIT 1: A lot of NPC's in the Pokemon centres have their residual Fire Red dialogue which feel out of place.
    A team rocket grunt in Thampas City museum who has a Honchkrow only knows struggle.

EDIT 2: In the first battle against Garrid in the museum, he tries to use a max revive in his Crawdaunt which clearly doesn't work.

EDIT 3: In the safari zone, when the main character tries to throw a rock, ball, or some bait, there's a graphical glitch in which half the main character's body vanishes.

EDIT 4: Cool Trainer Mark on Atalanta plains has a lickilicki which uses struggle.

EDIT 5: Not sure if this was intentional on the developer's end, but a lot of trainers in Vrai cave have illegal Pokémon teams. I mean, level 24 blastoise and Cloyster on a team?

EDIT 6: The salesman/item seller on cynic way has two item slots selling great balls on his item list.

EDIT 7: harmless, but i noticed that copycat's doduo in Orinoco town alternates into a different Fakémon sprite depending on how it moves. Just an oddity.

EDIT 8: The player's OW reflection in water looks glitched out, the same occurs when fly is used in the OW.

EDIT 9: Gym leader music doesn't seem to play in some gyms. I don't think irs an issue but putting it here as an inconsistency.

EDIT 10: You get a whole lot of repeatable TMs. Like for example, in that town which you save from a team rocket takeover, there's a bike shop and the old man gives you a TM for Ariel ace. However, when you beat the 7th gym leader Geoff, he too gives you a TM for Ariel ace. Thing is, TM's are reusable in this latest update and not one time use.

EDIT 11: Using the bicycle during the event where you dress up as team rocket makes you revert back to the original OW of the protagonist on the bike.

EDIT 12: There's a team rocket female grunt who uses a Simisage in the Oricono TV station. I used ice beam on it but it said "not every effective" and used octazooka which I doubt is in its moveset.

EDIT 13: Found a glitched out sign board in Severn way. Will attach a screenshot below.

EDIT 14: Not sure about this, but it does feel like rock slide does less damage than it should, and this is coming from my Adamant natured Tyranitar which could not knockout a Mantaine which had little more than half HP with a stab Rick slide slide.

EDIT 15: Biking around can cause some very odd graphical glitches like people turning into items. Attached a photo as well.

Do you know about the flashy screen thing? It happens to me at Rhine Village. I leave the safari zone and a black and white screen just flashes at me. I'm currently trapped in safari zone lobby. Apologies if this is the wrong place to put this. This is my first comment on here.

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
    Years
  • Same here, it's too bad there's no documentation. People in this thread have suggested save editors, but when I used A-Save save editor to modify my file, Fire Red said "The save file has been deleted". The data is all in there but I can't get it to work. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Luckily it's not too terrible a loss, just a few hours playtime, I have a slightly older save backed up on my computer, but still I'd like to get a save editor to work on this hack if I can. I've successfully used save editors with another rom hack (Emerald Genesis).

https://pokemon-sienna-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Pokémon_Sienna_Wiki
    there is documentation, use the fanwiki

I documented the gym leader movesets on there via a-trainer a while ago.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    im asking a genuine question, that i would like to know, and its the same question for most o the games. If I spammed in the same discussions I agree, that's spamming, but here I don't really think it is

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Yes, pss exists in this hack, but there's no icons.

Logan sent me some maps and tiles he made back in 2018 and told me these maps should be added, so I did it and I roughly tested the whole game once again, for now, I didn't find any gamebreaking glitches, so I think I should update this patch now since the creator thinks these maps will make the game much better. Of course, the sideways stairs were added as well. And they can be found in the three completely redone cities: Ganges City, Maas City and Kaveri City. If you still want to use your save file from the older complete version, then don't save in these three cities.
    Some screenshots:
    Sienna%2BComplete%2BVersion7b.png

Download link for the newest patch:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/suvlq8kk4gsrerv/Sienna+Complete+Version.ips/file

Edit: A minor glitch was found and fixed just now. It makes the water tiles in Pokemon Academy messy, it was not gamebreaking, but I think it should be fixed right now.

To make the patch more stable so that some flag/var glitches won't occur once again, the patch was updated with jiangahzhengwenjzw's help.
    Here are the changes:
    The flag/var saving thing was redone with jiangzhengwenjzw's help to make it more stable.
    The Bike Voucher in Yukon Town was replaced with a nugget while the Bike Voucher in Angara Town can be used now.
    The Unova monkeys' base stats and evolution lines were fixed.
    Labross's icons were fixed.
    The intro sprites for Granite/Shian were changed.
    Sienna%2BComplete%2BVersion2p.png

Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/suvlq8kk4gsrerv/Sienna+Complete+Version.ips/file
    Edit: The patch was updated once again to fix some evolution methods and made several unobtainable Pokemon catchable somewhere.

WARNING: The new 30/6/2021 version has changed the ram address once again, old save file cannot be used in this patch anymore. Please report if this one still doesn't fix the events reset glitch.

Last edited:

MrDragonoic

Just Another Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hey so which one is latest version of the game? Is it the one listed just above or the one in the main page which says completed? Just wanted to make sure as main page has a Dropbox link and the one above is a mediafire one.

Edit : Nvm ig the one above should be the latest one as it was posted just a few days back. Thanks anyways.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    I noticed that the game became incompatible with pkHex after a recent update. It worked on my old version which was from 2020

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Don't know if anyone would be interested in it but I've just replayed the game again myself and noticed there's a few of the custom pokemon not available in the wild (some of which are quite good) as well as a boring distribution of normal pokemon, so made some adjustments during my playthrough to make these available and was wondering if it would be worth uploading?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Don't know if anyone would be interested in it but I've just replayed the game again myself and noticed there's a few of the custom pokemon not available in the wild (some of which are quite good) as well as a boring distribution of normal pokemon, so made some adjustments during my playthrough to make these available and was wondering if it would be worth uploading?

Please do

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2021
    Don't know if anyone would be interested in it but I've just replayed the game again myself and noticed there's a few of the custom pokemon not available in the wild (some of which are quite good) as well as a boring distribution of normal pokemon, so made some adjustments during my playthrough to make these available and was wondering if it would be worth uploading?

I finished this game already and it's awesome
    It would be nice replay it with these adjustments

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    is this game still around? I download the complete game and i just see a 2.8mb sized crashlogs document and a passwords document in the folder

Back