• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Aww the glitch with Pokemon holding a Master Ball in the water contest is fixed?
Unfortunately yes :/ I did not find any M-Ball :/

---UPDATES---
Been a while -___-

382012_300251650002676_139326176095225_1115222_837489855_n.jpg
377668_300376799990161_139326176095225_1115765_1472638864_n.jpg

I just finished scripting the event inside Lost Shadow Valley.
The event depends on what path you chose and/or if you successfully helped(clicked) all the Shaymin Sprouts. ;)
Can I be greedy and steal both? xD
Otherwise I would pick Giratina =D She's too EPIC to be replaced with Shaymie :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 10, 2011
I have finished the game (with lvl 80s), and I have to say that it was the best pokemon game I've ever played, including original games and all hacks. The story was simply great and the music just added to the epicness sometimes :D. Anyways, I wish you best of luck with this hack and I'm looking forward to the updates. The only thing that's a bit irritating are some grammar errors, but I can't blame you for that since you're not a native English speaker (nor am I, actually :P) and several glitches, which will hopefully get fixed in the next beta, so that also doesn't matter. All I have to say is : great work, destinedjagold. really great.

Years
Hy all,i downloaded game version beta 2,i got to end of it,then i downloaded prebeta 5.8,i applyd patch,loaded game,i wrote analyzing-succes
Unpacking-sucess
Day/night sys. Vo.1.2
Mastermind_x

10/2008

Then yust black screen and nothing,it not work.Can somwan tell me what i done wrong?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Hey, I noticed something weird in the plot.
Spoiler:

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
Can anybody give me a good place to grind for the 17 Masters, I easily beat vessel, Giratina, and Zah because of my prized Lapras and her perish song, but I'm pretty much a chump compared to the Masters, most of my Pokemon are level 50ish

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Spoiler:
Because... well... how to say it... well, let's say that you are the only one of the alternated world, others are from the real world that is in the same timeline as Gento's timeline only some years in future =D So that's why others know about what Blitz (in fact you in RoL) did xxx years ago =)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2011
:( ... i was playing LoG and idk what happened i cant catch FELINAR or pass it for that fact it glitched horribly now im stuck and nothing i do will let me move on, and the game was getting good :'(

when i press anything like (trainer card, pokedex) it glitches more and i can "move" felinar but every step i take it changes into a spider, regirock(or ice) or shaymin ... when i can get it to stop all it does is its cry and nothing else (worse) part is the glitch happened a few seconds before i saved it so now that i saved it im .... yea ..:(

im running prebeta 5.8 on gpSP

Help!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
Hi. I have finished the main story (good side), but I only have 7 symbols. Can anybody tell me where is the location of the 8th symbol? I'm playing PreBeta 5.8.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
:( ... i was playing LoG and idk what happened i cant catch FELINAR or pass it for that fact it glitched horribly now im stuck and nothing i do will let me move on, and the game was getting good :'(

when i press anything like (trainer card, pokedex) it glitches more and i can "move" felinar but every step i take it changes into a spider, regirock(or ice) or shaymin ... when i can get it to stop all it does is its cry and nothing else (worse) part is the glitch happened a few seconds before i saved it so now that i saved it im .... yea ..:(

im running prebeta 5.8 on gpSP

Help!!!!

I'm also having that problem; but to get out of it I used Fly with my Charizard...but every time I 'try' to talk to the Felinar, the same glitching up happens...help would be appreciative.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2011
I'm also having that problem; but to get out of it I used Fly with my Charizard...but every time I 'try' to talk to the Felinar, the same glitching up happens...help would be appreciative

i fear i may have to start new game :(

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Thanks DJG! ^_^ Now I get it.

Hi. I have finished the main story (good side), but I only have 7 symbols. Can anybody tell me where is the location of the 8th symbol? I'm playing PreBeta 5.8.

You have to go back to the Leon Empire and talk to Princess Zeld...I mean whatever her name is.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016

I now realize what is missing is the symbol which should have been in Rintah town (should have been given by Fire Master Stealth). Is that obtainable in PreBeta 5.8?

Thanks DJG! ^_^ Now I get it.

You have to go back to the Leon Empire and talk to Princess Zeld...I mean whatever her name is.

Thanks for the help. I'll try this immediately.

Edit: It worked. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Years
Just one question:
After you defeat the Dark Organisation Leader (don't want to spoil it for those who don't know yet :)). if you continue onward towards Leonshine Town(?) (ie the town whose Gym Leader is Kronz), is that considered Normal Mode?

I wanted to play in Bad/Good Mode... so I'm just wondering if I should stop continuing onwards... (I know the Stone of Voice told me to go to either the aircraft or Breeze Island, but that route is full of trainers, so it was a good training place)

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
Just one question:
After you defeat the Dark Organisation Leader (don't want to spoil it for those who don't know yet :)). if you continue onward towards Leonshine Town(?) (ie the town whose Gym Leader is Kronz), is that considered Normal Mode?

I wanted to play in Bad/Good Mode... so I'm just wondering if I should stop continuing onwards... (I know the Stone of Voice told me to go to either the aircraft or Breeze Island, but that route is full of trainers, so it was a good training place)
Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---

26.png

An event before you can try and catch Gabrieleon. :)

---oOo---​

is there a down stone in game?or can kirlia evolve into gallade without it?

No Dawn Stone...
And there's no Gallade in LoG...

Just one question:

After you defeat the Dark Organization in their aircraft, you can go to Breeze Island and if you decline Mark's invitation, you can activate the Good Side, but if you'll join Team Earth, you will activate the Bad Side. Or you can enter the aircraft and meet with Zoey and Rino, and then you can activate the Normal Mode.

i fear i may have to start new game :(

You can Fly away though...
I haven't encountered that bug, but I just tested it and that bug does exist.
It is fixed in the next release.

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
After you defeat the Dark Organization in their aircraft, you can go to Breeze Island and if you decline Mark's invitation, you can activate the Good Side, but if you'll join Team Earth, you will activate the Bad Side. Or you can enter the aircraft and meet with Zoey and Rino, and then you can activate the Normal Mode.

You can Fly away though...
I haven't encountered that bug, but I just tested it and that bug does exist.
It is fixed in the next release.

Funny, as I tried the same thing (used Fly)...I'm no longer bugged. Iwas so happy for a moment there! So the bug happens and I thought "why don't I go to the aircraft?"

Nothing happened...so I figure that once you make a decision, you're stuck with that decision for the rest of the game.

However, if that means waiting for the next update, I can hold off from playing it until then! (Does that mean I need to start over, though?)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Funny, as I tried the same thing (used Fly)...I'm no longer bugged. Iwas so happy for a moment there! So the bug happens and I thought "why don't I go to the aircraft?"

Nothing happened...so I figure that once you make a decision, you're stuck with that decision for the rest of the game.

However, if that means waiting for the next update, I can hold off from playing it until then! (Does that mean I need to start over, though?)

I think that bug only happens if you go to the PokeDex, Pokemon Menu, PokeNav, or anything in the Start Menu that requires the game to change the view... You can continue as long as you avoid going through the Start Menu in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back