• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihe

✝✝✝✝✝✝
Years
  • Oh, that's great that you are working on the 4th installment. I still have to play the other two... dunno which one to play first after this one though lol.

By the way, maybe if you are ever in need of any concept art for your work (fakemons?) or general graphics like buttons or blocks or whatever tiny knickknacks to make your threads/game better, just let me know. I paint and vexel silly stuff :P

Years
  • Nope. =/

you can still progress in the game. :3
    but did i ruined it? :D and i always had some help from a youtuber but i just dont know what to do. are there any tips or something how to progress? Also are you really doing a 4th game? would love to help anyhow. Maybe a german translation?

mihe

✝✝✝✝✝✝
    Years
  • Aw, man, DJG you just got proposed to!
    hahah i found this to be so funny {XD}

Also are you really doing a 4th game? would love to help anyhow. Maybe a german translation?

Awesome! More people want to help you, DJG! (including me) ^^

Question: HELPPPP! The Master Gym/House/thingy advice person is being rude to me..
    edit: ....looks like a cant post screenshots until i get 15 posts..

The advice giver dude tells me that the Master isn't here and then pushes me back (I hope he doesn't treat his mother this way)

Every time I play a Pokemon game I pretty much talk to every person in every town and route/cave/etc. I don't know what I possibly could be missing x.x This is the second "Gym" by the way. The awesome and wise rock told me to go to the town where that "Gym" is at. I'm here, but the Master isn't there and I've talked to everyone already, twice!

Help, what am I doing wrong/missing :/

edit2: Hmm.. I think I just figured out what to do actually..

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Lol i was playing fire emblem if (jap fire emblem hack) and while i was browsing the song library i found this lol. it might sound familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEynnMIno8U

But...but...but...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXMBrgDjIXo&list=PLesNVbQlSnJnHYbljbZ2FDUkEGwNmnyKO
    ^That is where the music come from... o.o

Question: HELPPPP! The Master Gym/House/thingy advice person is being rude to me..

Talk to the guy in green inside the gym building thingy, and then head to Krystal Path.

And so, the backtracking begins... xD

but did i ruined it? :D and i always had some help from a youtuber but i just dont know what to do. are there any tips or something how to progress? Also are you really doing a 4th game? would love to help anyhow. Maybe a german translation?

not really sure if you ruined it or not, since it's the first time i heard such a problem. =/
    also, are you already starting Chaomega's Fragment Quest?
    And yeah, a 4th game's already in the making. It's in the Progressing Hacks if you're curious.
    Easy to miss the thread, by the way. <.<

Skylar97

Hack enjoyer
    Years
  • DAng i thought that you actually played fire emblem IF lol

also your game has one of the best soundtracks of any pokemon game.

as soon as i saw the stuff that was cut at the last minute i got bummed lol.
    but i can see where that would be alot of work lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    So I'm playing Rescue Rangers not Life of Guardians but the old questions thread is locked and dead.

All i want to know if there is a list of available Pokemon? And specifically if Smoochum is one of them?

Years
  • not really sure if you ruined it or not, since it's the first time i heard such a problem. =/
    also, are you already starting Chaomega's Fragment Quest?
    And yeah, a 4th game's already in the making. It's in the Progressing Hacks if you're curious.
    Easy to miss the thread, by the way. <.<
    [/QUOTE]

yep i already started the fragment quest. I remember the man asking me if i will let him know when i find the treasure maybe i clicked no... Not sure :D so now i just dont know how to progress. because the ranger is saying the wrong thing too now. ^^ maybe i can just ignore this have to check

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Wel I switched to Reign of Legends as I found a walkthrough on here that says Smoochum can be captured in the snow city at the start of teh game.

And now I have one! Yay!

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    switching to badass giratina mode :)

btw.. how do you go on normal state??will you have any guardian pokemon??

To achieve the normal mode...
    Spoiler:

yep i already started the fragment quest. I remember the man asking me if i will let him know when i find the treasure maybe i clicked no... Not sure :D so now i just dont know how to progress. because the ranger is saying the wrong thing too now. ^^ maybe i can just ignore this have to check

How many fragments do you have at the moment?
    Anyway, if you don't know where to collect the other fragments, just check the Walkthrough F.A.Q. on the first page. :3

So I'm playing Rescue Rangers not Life of Guardians but the old questions thread is locked and dead.

All i want to know if there is a list of available Pokemon? And specifically if Smoochum is one of them?

Smoochum is not catchable/obtainable in LoG.
    You can hack for one if you want, but eh... =/

DAng i thought that you actually played fire emblem IF lol

also your game has one of the best soundtracks of any pokemon game.

Nope. Never played that game before. =/

as soon as i saw the stuff that was cut at the last minute i got bummed lol.
    but i can see where that would be alot of work lol.

Blame laziness... >.>

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I choose bad and when I went to go capture Nicholas and angle Nicholas left please help

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I choose bad and when I went to go capture Nicholas and angle Nicholas left please help

Wow, what happened there? o.0

PM me your saved file, as well as a link to that Emulator you're using, and I'll see what I can do about it when I get home later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back