• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    is there a move tutor? if so, where the hell is he?

edit: ive looked all over i seriously am starting to doubt if one exist. please let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2014
    Really awesome hack DJG, your work on the Ruby Destiny games in incredible, i'm waiting for the 4th game! I'm sure it will be awesome like RoL, RR and LoG

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
    Years
  • How to get to Lost Shadow Valley. the mineral cave doesn't lead me any where

Never mind found it. I was in the wrong mineral cave.

Last edited:

JoeyBaboey

Charmandasaur
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    I had just won a wild battle, the music is awesome! It reminds me of Final Fantasy!!! This is amazing!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Im at the part with the story branching now but idk how to get back to Breeze Island can anyone help?

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
    Years
  • Great! I just finished the lost valley part. And talked to the shaman about me being a spirit in an other world. And when I can choose a pokemon the game force closes/gameboid stops on me.
    What to do? Is this a bug or something?

Never mind. Luckily I had save.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    I have collected all the ruby destiny fragments but chaomega will not acknowledge it.

This is the same problem I'm having. I've invested a good 50 hours into this game, and I don't won't it to end so upsettingly. For me personally, the person north of the silkwind path flew off. I then went to Chaomega, who keeps repeating what he always does and telling me to get the fragments. Finally, I went to the pyramid with slots free in my inventory, but all that pops up is "So, you finished collecting the fragments?" "Hey, can I count them?". Nothing else. And when I go back to chaomega, still the same thing. Is there anything I can do at this point? All the other events are done (even the extra stuff like mew), and I've talked to the Ranger, so there's nowhere left to go.

Someone please help.

Edit: Jagold, if you are reading this, and you have time, could you fix my save for me? I see in the thread that you've done that before. I got a mediafire account and put the save on there. I can't post complete URLs to the site yet (I only made an account cause of this problem), but here is a partial link: mediafire.com/?1iciz19zi5ezvt9 . I trust you can add the https and the www part. :)
    Thanks.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I believe it's about time I upload a patch to fix the fragment bug, don't you pipz think so? :3
    2a5fbqv.jpg

(Better late than murder the lazy me, right? <3)

—> Clicky! <—
    Remember to patch this on a clean, unpatched and no-MUGS-intro Ruby ROM. ;)

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I believe it's about time I upload a patch to fix the fragment bug, don't you pipz think so? :3
    2a5fbqv.jpg

(Better late than murder the lazy me, right? <3)

—> Clicky! <—
    Remember to patch this on a clean, unpatched and no-MUGS-intro Ruby ROM. ;)

Good idea, I remember the first time I played LoG. I throw all of the fragments I had and I thought I can get one again and wondering why it isn't in the key bag, and crying for 2 hours searching where to find one again. Good thing, I didn't save it after I throw it <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Patch worked! Thanks a bunch Jagold! Good luck with Part 4, really looking forward to it (my favorite parts are the timey-wimey ones, so Broken Timelines sound particularly exciting).

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    It seems there is something wrong with NOTE1 from Chapter 2 of the guide. Shouldn't it be "Chapter 3-D"?
    BTW, just curious, how did you come up with the name of ZAH? :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2015
    It still doesn't work for me and I have talked to the pyramid and answered yes and my bag isn't full. Can anybody help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back